Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stupid kids in the show, teenagers that made Wesley Crusher cringe.. killed it, people got very sick when they saw those little brats running amuk...
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

you could barely call the show sci-fi it had so few sci-fi elements in it.

portal, ok.
      85 million years ago, maybe. after all it's just a time, and still on earth.
      dinosaurs. wait, were there dinosaurs in this show?

it was an angsty family drama with poor writing, and stupid kid-ish characters.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
        the stupid kids in the show, teenagers that made Wesley Crusher cringe.. killed it, people got very sick when they saw those little brats running amuk...
        Don't forget the "spider song" episode
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          the problem is should have been nothing like Lost.
          it didn't need an over-arcing mystery. It should have been an adventure show of humans struggling to survive 85 million years ago in a time that they knew nothing about.

AND HAVE DINOSAURS IN IT EATING PEOPLE AND BEING AWESOME
          Ahhh...if I only had a penny....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varifold View Post
            How exactly is SciFi not dying? Are there any interesting, inspiring, tv-shows either planned or airing? Most shows sold as SciFi are going to be about some esoteric vampire-esque between-heaven-and-hell nonsense. Terra Nova is the only one left, and it's already very soft and feminine SciFi. Granted "interesting" and "inspiring" are subjective terms, but nobody can deny that shows like Star Trek and Stargate SG-1 have shaped the world as we know it today, by inspiring many young men to go into science. I don't see this happening for the future with the current shows running.
            Doctor Who.

This is what put me right off. As soon as I realised I desperately wanted the dinosaurs to eat the annoying brats I knew this wasn't for me.

Comment

I like how people give summary judgements when it's obvious that they've only watched the first few episodes...
              sigpic

Comment

FRAK!!!

I'm sure 'Dancing With Politicians' or something equally awesome will be a great replacement. !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*^&%$#@#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
                  FRAK!!!

I'm sure 'Dancing With Politicians' or something equally awesome will be a great replacement. !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*^&%$#@#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ROFL...Dancing With Politicians....
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X