Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 158
  1. #61
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirrely1 View Post
    OH that is Yvonne Strahovski she plays Sarah in Chuck


    well I said it annoyed me... I mean there were some redeeming qualities to the show that kept my interest enough for lack of something else better to watch on TV..and hoping it would turn around and get better....but alas it just kept disappointing me more and more

    oh and you are the bright and cheery one? Since when?
    And I wasn't talking about you either...this says something about your self-perception.

  2. #62
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Travelling the river Iss
    Posts
    7,100

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Acatraz feels like lost. An Island, and time traveling prisoners

  3. #63
    Captain travis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,562

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Sorry but not going to miss this show it really sucked watched the first 2 eps and god was it boring. I think TV is just getting worse and worse nothing in sci-fi and action is really taking my interest of late.

  4. #64
    Major LT. COL. John Sheppard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jack's Raging Bile Duct
    Posts
    2,655

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Hopefully not
    yes it was filmed in Australia but it was horrible

    ^ to any one who redoes it
    Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; January 25th, 2012 at 01:58 AM.

  5. #65

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by travis View Post
    Sorry but not going to miss this show it really sucked watched the first 2 eps and god was it boring. I think TV is just getting worse and worse nothing in sci-fi and action is really taking my interest of late.
    This is especially saddening since in the past Science Fiction has been a source of inspiration for many who would later become actual scientists because of it. I, myself, study Mathematics and Physics because of Stargate SG-1 and the deep interest in the sciences that I developed because of it. The focus on emotions and character-development in Science Fiction is just wrong, in my opinion. This feminisation may prove to be destructive to society in the long run.

  6. #66
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by travis View Post
    Sorry but not going to miss this show it really sucked watched the first 2 eps and god was it boring. I think TV is just getting worse and worse nothing in sci-fi and action is really taking my interest of late.
    Then that is your personal issue...not the issue of the shows. Terra Nova is a pretty good series...and like most got better as the season went on.

  7. #67
    Major LT. COL. John Sheppard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jack's Raging Bile Duct
    Posts
    2,655

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Then that is your personal issue...not the issue of the shows. Terra Nova is a pretty good series...and like most got better as the season went on.
    that's funny
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

  8. #68
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Travelling the river Iss
    Posts
    7,100

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varifold View Post
    This is especially saddening since in the past Science Fiction has been a source of inspiration for many who would later become actual scientists because of it. I, myself, study Mathematics and Physics because of Stargate SG-1 and the deep interest in the sciences that I developed because of it. The focus on emotions and character-development in Science Fiction is just wrong, in my opinion. This feminisation may prove to be destructive to society in the long run.


    I was going to joke that this is the real life evolution of idiocracy......

    So much TV is dumbed down sh**.

  9. #69
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    I've often wondered...when people hate shows so much...why do they continue to watch??

  10. #70
    Lieutenant Colonel Stargate Atlantis Girl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    3,658

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    I hope Terra Nova gets renewed, I like the show a lot. I did hear (not sure if it's true though...) from a friend that when Terra Nova was originally signed on board, they payed for two seasons, so....here's to hoping

  11. #71
    Captain Angela V's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Gating around the Universe
    Posts
    1,697

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varifold View Post
    This feminisation may prove to be destructive to society in the long run.
    Excuse me? What in the world does THAT mean?

    I PVRed it because my husband's schedule was really busy when it aired. So we sat down with the kids ages almost 12 and 7.5 and watched the first 4 episodes. We all have been enjoying it. It's another show like Merlin and Doctor Who that we can all sit down and watch together that's sci-fi or fantasy. I can't watch something like new Battlestar Galactica (my son has watched the original) with my kids so it's nice to have something to pass along the sci-if and fantasy geekiness to.

  12. #72
    Captain travis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,562

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Then that is your personal issue...not the issue of the shows. Terra Nova is a pretty good series...and like most got better as the season went on.
    LOL you make it sound like I have issues with the show. Its great that you find it entertaining and enjoyable but sorry but it does'nt for me. Taste is very subjective to individuals so naturally we will all have different opinion and if I can't voice it whats the point of being here.

  13. #73
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    I hope Terra Nova gets renewed, I like the show a lot. I did hear (not sure if it's true though...) from a friend that when Terra Nova was originally signed on board, they payed for two seasons, so....here's to hoping
    As do I.

    Quote Originally Posted by travis View Post
    LOL you make it sound like I have issues with the show. Its great that you find it entertaining and enjoyable but sorry but it does'nt for me. Taste is very subjective to individuals so naturally we will all have different opinion and if I can't voice it whats the point of being here.
    Oh, I agree with you that taste is subjective. However, I was mainly commenting on the part of your statement that I highlighted about not finding interest in anything that is sci-fi as of late.

  14. #74
    General Sue_Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a white room with padded walls
    Posts
    20,366

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Has anyone heard if Terra Nova's getting a Season 2? I really really like this show.
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

  15. #75
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
    Has anyone heard if Terra Nova's getting a Season 2? I really really like this show.
    Nope...noone knows...yet...

  16. #76
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Travelling the river Iss
    Posts
    7,100

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Why is a decision taking so long either way?

    Did New Girl get cancelled?

  17. #77
    Harvey jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter
    Posts
    34,977

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Why is a decision taking so long either way?

    Did New Girl get cancelled?
    Its not. Fans just tend to be impatient. Their are many negeoations and budgeting that goes into this.


    You have to be kidding? Their is no way New Girl will be cancelled. Its one of Fox's highest rates shows
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  18. #78
    Major LT. COL. John Sheppard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jack's Raging Bile Duct
    Posts
    2,655

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I've often wondered...when people hate shows so much...why do they continue to watch??
    it was filmed in Australia thats why, people wanted to see me
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

  19. #79
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
    it was filmed in Australia thats why, people wanted to see me
    You have a pretty high opinion of yourself...don't ya?

  20. #80
    Major LT. COL. John Sheppard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jack's Raging Bile Duct
    Posts
    2,655

    Default Re: So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    You have a pretty high opinion of yourself...don't ya?
    believe me it is not an opinion its true
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Similar Threads

  1. Terra Nova - Season 1 ratings Thread
    By Homer 120 in forum Terra Nova
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: December 1st, 2011, 07:38 PM
  2. Politics in Terra Nova
    By Gollumpus in forum Terra Nova
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 25th, 2011, 05:37 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: November 24th, 2011, 08:31 AM
  4. Terra Nova - The Box (Spoilers for The Runaway)
    By thekillman in forum Terra Nova
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: November 15th, 2011, 03:27 AM
  5. Terra Nova
    By morrismike in forum Terra Nova
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 28th, 2011, 02:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •