This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

Or will it be the latest in the long line of great shows to be cancelled?
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
    Or will it be the latest in the long line of great shows to be cancelled?
    I hope.....

not. xD, seriously, they wanted do decide after new years, early in january, so you have to be a bit more patient!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Poor Jelgate, forum ate his post.

I'd expect it to be renewed. The ratings did dip a little from the premiere but it only went from low 9 million to 7.5 and consider this is during holiday times (Thanksgiving and Christmas) I'd say that is good. Just as long as they keep the episode count low. Don't want them to start overdoing it with filler episodes.

sigpic

Comment

I hope the story will continue. I am excited about this show. Not nearly to the extent as with "V", but still I am really enjoying this show very much.

Comment

I hope they do, it has potential
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

I agree that this show has potential.
              I hope that it is renewed.
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Poor Jelgate, forum ate his post.

I'd expect it to be renewed. The ratings did dip a little from the premiere but it only went from low 9 million to 7.5 and consider this is during holiday times (Thanksgiving and Christmas) I'd say that is good. Just as long as they keep the episode count low. Don't want them to start overdoing it with filler episodes.
                The 18-49 demos are a lot more important when determining if a show is going to be renewed. As I said in my forum eaten post I would expect it to go either way with more likely to renewall but given the bubble territory I will not be surprised if its cancelled
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It has good numbers but is ridiculously expensive to make. Primevil does a better job with dinos and apart from that, it should be a ridiculously cheap show to make.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                    It has good numbers but is ridiculously expensive to make. Primevil does a better job with dinos and apart from that, it should be a ridiculously cheap show to make.
                    That is hard to determine without knowing the quanitive numbers it takes to produce versus other shows
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Wouldn't a second season be cheaper because they've already paid for all the big stuff like sets?

sigpic

Comment

Not really. Further seasons see production costs increases for the cast and crew. A vast chunk of the budget surprisingly is for salaries especially actors. Actors get paid a lot for TV shows. And some things are always changing like the building of new sets
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I really hope we are lucky enough to get a second season.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I know a lot of people in Ireland who like the show very much and I hope its renewed if not then it shows that what shows Americans like these days are reality shows and shows like American Idol.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto117 View Post
                              I know a lot of people in Ireland who like the show very much and I hope its renewed if not then it shows that what shows Americans like these days are reality shows and shows like American Idol.
                              I hate that kind of sterotypes. Other countries has show a philia for reality TV
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X