Theory about the finale SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    I don't think she is sadly. Shannon was in pretty rough shape, and he's a tough man - he nearly went deaf and he was knocked out for 3 days(?). I think Kara would have most deffinately not survived, she was weak anyway from being on 'Old Earth' and the fact that they have to use breathing apparatus and their food supply is rationed.
    When her and Shannon wre hugging at the portal I just knew something bad would happen, was actually shouting at them threw the TV to move! lol
    Yeah, I had the same reaction. Still I would have loved something more definat. Josh just said that she is Dead, he could have at least told us what happened to her. Just remember Sky's Mother, Taylor was certain she was Dead in her Grave and then the Sixers had her.

My first thought when seeing that Scene was "Is that a soldier from Terra Nova or someone who just came through the Portal that is bringing her away?"
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Yeah, I had the same reaction. Still I would have loved something more definat. Josh just said that she is Dead, he could have at least told us what happened to her. Just remember Sky's Mother, Taylor was certain she was Dead in her Grave and then the Sixers had her.

My first thought when seeing that Scene was "Is that a soldier from Terra Nova or someone who just came through the Portal that is bringing her away?"

Yeah, we didn't get to actually see her die, then we'd know for sure. I was dreading her dying though, Josh is so heartbroken, I just hope the producers if they get a next season don't pair him up with Skye fast. He's grieving and doing that would make it tacky and false.

I don't actually remember seeing them pull her away?? :/
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Yeah, we didn't get to actually see her die, then we'd know for sure. I was dreading her dying though, Josh is so heartbroken, I just hope the producers if they get a next season don't pair him up with Skye fast. He's grieving and doing that would make it tacky and false.

I don't actually remember seeing them pull her away?? :/
        vlcsnap-00005.jpgvlcsnap-00006.jpgvlcsnap-00004.jpg

It was just a few shots that never lasted longer than a second. It looks like someone from Terra Nova, but he is bringing her into the Jungle. Didnt they have Medicals standing by?

Also I think Josh and Sky are already in the beginnings of a Relationship, so it wouldnt be that farfetched if he would seek comfort with her.

Edit: Just a guess where the Show could be going for the secound Season. If the Fracture is a few Years behind the one that brought the People from 2149, then Lucas might be able to use the Fracture to save his mother and therefor we get the new conflict that Lucas could destroy the Space/Time continuum completly.

I know may just be useless speculation, but as long as I write it down its not useless to me.
        Last edited by tomstone; 30 December 2011, 03:19 PM.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

It was just a few shots that never lasted longer than a second. It looks like someone from Terra Nova, but he is bringing her into the Jungle. Didnt they have Medicals standing by?

Also I think Josh and Sky are already in the beginnings of a Relationship, so it wouldnt be that farfetched if he would seek comfort with her.

Edit: Just a guess where the Show could be going for the secound Season. If the Fracture is a few Years behind the one that brought the People from 2149, then Lucas might be able to use the Fracture to save his mother and therefor we get the new conflict that Lucas could destroy the Space/Time continuum completly.

I know may just be useless speculation, but as long as I write it down its not useless to me.
          Oh, i saw that but didn't think it was Kara, it still doesn't look like her to me :/

Yeah I know, but maybe the grief would halt that romantic side of the realtionship for a bit, maybe he could seek comfort - that would look normal, but if it felt forced I wouldn't like it. Y'know what I mean?

Ahh, space time continuum and all that! Exciting!

And I know what you mean, if you don't write it down and then it happens, no-one believes that you thought of it
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Oh, i saw that but didn't think it was Kara, it still doesn't look like her to me :/
            I know what you mean. From the clothing it doesnt seem like her, but they could have removed her colourful shirt and the Jacket because they needed to check out the wounds, thats what we see on the first pic. She still has the Dogtags that she wore when coming through. It just seems weird to me to throw 3 shots of the same woman in there if we are not supposed to know her.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I know what you mean. From the clothing it doesnt seem like her, but they could have removed her colourful shirt and the Jacket because they needed to check out the wounds, thats what we see on the first pic. She still has the Dogtags that she wore when coming through. It just seems weird to me to throw 3 shots of the same woman in there if we are not supposed to know her.

Yeah, I suppose. They really should have given us a better death scene, y'know? But maybe thats what they want, they want the 'um, ooo, is she dead?' cause they might bring her back....who knows!
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Yeah, I suppose. They really should have given us a better death scene, y'know? But maybe thats what they want, they want the 'um, ooo, is she dead?' cause they might bring her back....who knows!
                Havent you noticed? I know EVERYTHING!!!
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Havent you noticed? I know EVERYTHING!!!
                  Hahaha! LOL
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Just fyi, the way Terra Nova went so far with the Teenie Relationships, I bet my ass that Josh will seek comfort with Sky, fall in love with her and then Mira is gonna show up with a line like "Guess who is still kicking?"
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

You mean Kara is gonna show up??
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

This is surely not the last we have seen of her, they spent to much mentioning on her to just let her die like this.

How do others on this Forum always say? As long as you havent seen the Person dying on screen they are not really Dead.

Edit: Oops, now I understood your last post. That would be even better.
                        I would green you again, but I have to spread some love first.
                        Last edited by tomstone; 01 January 2012, 09:42 AM.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

This is surely not the last we have seen of her, they spent to much mentioning on her to just let her die like this.

How do others on this Forum always say? As long as you havent seen the Person dying on screen they are not really Dead.
                          I totally agree! They can't just got teasing her arrival to Terra Nova, and then let her die without much closure for the audience.

Yep, plus, you're never dead in sci-fi....just look at Daniel Jackson
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

I totally agree! They can't just got teasing her arrival to Terra Nova, and then let her die without much closure for the audience.

Yep, plus, you're never dead in sci-fi....just look at Daniel Jackson
                            Lol, thats true, he became kind of the Sci-fi equivalent of Rachel and Ross.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Lol, thats true, he became kind of the Sci-fi equivalent of Rachel and Ross.

Haahaa! How many times did he die exactly? 4?
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Haahaa! How many times did he die exactly? 4?
                                6 or 7. Depends if you count his Robot Double and the Time he got killed in the Ori Galaxy. The only joke missing in the SG1 arsenal is a Messiah Joke. Something like Sam saying "You have come back more times than Jesus, any ideas?"
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                                X