This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to get stargate the alliance?

As stated in this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...urrected/page1
    A guy got his hand on the stargate alliance game and is releasing images and such of it, the guy said that the game was 90% complete and that it is playable besides glitches every now and then.

So I think we should start up a petition to see if we can get the game released freely I mean it's not like their ever going to use the content from it ever again since it's to old graphics to use in any recent game so I think a petition could get it released or at least get it's bugs fixed and then sold for like $5.

Although petitions to finish the game have been done a petition to get the actual game released like this has not been done and I think if it were released to us on the internet many programmers and such could probably fix the bugs with patches and such.

any one up for this?

Someone owns the rights to the code. That being the case, I doubt they will simply give it away freely.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
      Someone owns the rights to the code. That being the case, I doubt they will simply give it away freely.
      They already sent it out to someone for nothing to cover, I don't think it would be that far fetched. They must know they'll never make any money on it, and presumably have nothing to lose. Someone could always just 'leak' it.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        They already sent it out to someone for nothing to cover, I don't think it would be that far fetched. They must know they'll never make any money on it, and presumably have nothing to lose. Someone could always just 'leak' it.
        I truly hope that you are not suggesting what it sounds like you are suggesting.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not really sure how to get petitions started so i was hoping some one would step in to start one

Comment

Working...
          X