Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone's Favorite Sheppard moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is everyone's Favorite Sheppard moment?

As the title says what is everyones favorite shepperd moment?

There are plenty of scenes. I think the moment when he finally caught me was the coin-flipping in "Rising". I also love how JF can work with his eyes in "Common Ground" or his sorrows in "Sunday", "Lifeline" or "Doppelganger".

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Mmmh, it's been a while since I watched SGA, but his ability to act without words is really what makes him as an actor I think.
      sigpic

Comment

Favourite Sheppard moment was when he was in the 'roof', talking to Kolya on the radio.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis..._display_media
        Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 17 November 2012, 07:09 PM. Reason: add pic

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

kind of depressing but really well done:

sheppard and mckay's scene on the pier in the shrine
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raineman View Post
            As the title says what is everyones favorite shepperd moment?
            "i bought take out pizza for everyone back on Atlantis"
            sigpic
            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Ah Sheppard, the best character next to O'Neill.
              There are a few: In "Condemned" where he watches Teyla break a stick in half and tries it himself with a log but fails. xD
              And all those scenes from "Travelers" with him and Larrin. Kinda reminds me of the first time Daniel and Vala met.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanionCube View Post
                Ah Sheppard, the best character next to O'Neill.
                There are a few: In "Condemned" where he watches Teyla break a stick in half and tries it himself with a log but fails. xD
                And all those scenes from "Travelers" with him and Larrin. Kinda reminds me of the first time Daniel and Vala met.
                Yeah, those were funny!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I think, the best scenes are in 4x4 Doppelganger

Comment

Ronon waking him up in the puddlejumper at the end of Midway.

lol
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

when hes telling that wraith worshiper about the ''clown armies'' that are attacking earth and she thinks hes telling her straight facts lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Atif09 View Post
                        when hes telling that wraith worshiper about the ''clown armies'' that are attacking earth and she thinks hes telling her straight facts lmfao
                        Someone on deviantArt made a short fan comic out of that:
                        http://ladyatlantis.deviantart.com/a...LOWNS-40745103
                        Last edited by WraithTech; 12 August 2012, 05:43 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Any scene with him and Todd, and when Woolsey and Sheppard fire up cigars and drink whiskey together to celebrate their 'victory'.
                          The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

Ironically, my favorite moments to watch, simply because I'm practically mesmerised by the great quality of acting, are when Sheppard is put in command of thw whole of Atlantis and things aren't going easily and he really has to be the commander that he doesn't want to be. Sheppard is so much better suited to being his position in the city not Weir's (Adrift and Lifeline). Those moments are great!
                            sigpic

Comment

After watching it as part of the Re-watch, I have to add that Sheppard feeding Henry Wallace to Todd and his reactions thereafter to it are truly awesome as well. I love the moral and ethical issue episodes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X