• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resistance (113)

TERRA NOVA - SEASON ONE
    RESISTANCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113
    The eleventh Pilgrimage reaches Terra Nova; the Phoenix Group moves ahead with their plan with help from Lucas and Mira; Taylor and Jim unite against the Phoenix Group; a life-changing decision is made. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

"Occupation" and "Resistance" originally aired as one double-length episode.

This thread will be opened when the episode airs on Monday, December 19.

so, you know, they did the smart thing...didn't rig up a cliffie but rather set up the second season with, what I guess will be the revelation that three are all sorts of fractures coming and going, from all over history.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      so, you know, they did the smart thing...didn't rig up a cliffie but rather set up the second season with, what I guess will be the revelation that three are all sorts of fractures coming and going, from all over history.
      There may even be other earth colonies.

Comment

or, theoretically, people from other parallel universes (if that's what's really happening)

sigpic

Comment

10/10

What happened near the end was extremely strange and shocking.

I first thought that it was some sort of statue that was in the container.

This would mean that there are more fractures.

Comment

Great ending to this Season and I am happy that everyone else came to the same conclusion as me. There are other fractures and maybe even People that came through.

That Figurehead makes me wonder though. Considering that the Fracture that was used so far went along with normal Time on both sides, the new one should be the same. So there is no telling if the Fracture they have right there connects them to 2149 or some other time.

Viceversa, it could be used from 2149, but then they may connect to a fully developed Terra Nova since the fracture might have shifted many Years to get to that point.

I really hope this gets renewed.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The Carnasaur attacking at base.......AWESOME!!!

two words: Bermuda Triangle!
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

what I loved about the carno attacking Hope Station....served the greedy jerks right. They were ready adn willing to rape and raid the past for their own profit....well they got a taste of their own medicine. It was just so much better than humans shooting each other, because even through all this, the profit makers were ready and willing to stay safely in the future, counting their millions, while others risked their lives.

sigpic

Comment

What do you think about the Badlands? I think that
                  Spoiler:
                  it will turn out the fracture is the future, not the past, and that's why there's a lot of different Cretaceans. The planet has reset itself and the Badlands holds the records of 2149+. They planted this near the bow of the ship. This would also be why they didn't find the probe they first sent through.

Maybe there are also more fractures, as said above? This is most likely, so there is more potential drama.

I tried searching for information on (
                  Spoiler:
                  the figurehead
                  but all I found were photos of Sam and Jack (SG1)

I also feel sorry for Mira. I hope she finds redemption of some sort.
                  Last edited by Inquisitor; 20 December 2011, 05:21 AM.

Comment

The last three episodes have been great with Resistance being a 10. Tomstone, I thought I heard that Terra Nove was picked up for a season 2.
                    Lucas is completley insane- I really feel for Taylor.
                    Yes, it does seem that there are more fractures.
                    I also feel for Mira, too.
                    Yeah the carno attacking at Hope Plaza was great! Glad to see Weaver get what he deserved!

Comment

Holy Bucket, the second season will be simple spectacular. I thought the same thing as funblesmcstupid, Bermuda would be the only explanation for a ship to be that back in the past. Would have been cool if the portal had shut while the carno was in mid transport and only his head or half his body made it back.

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                      The last three episodes have been great with Resistance being a 10. Tomstone, I thought I heard that Terra Nove was picked up for a season 2.
                      Lucas is completley insane- I really feel for Taylor.
                      Yes, it does seem that there are more fractures.
                      I also feel for Mira, too.
                      Yeah the carno attacking at Hope Plaza was great! Glad to see Weaver get what he deserved!
                      I too feel sorry for him, Lucas is one son of a *****. I don't feel for Mira much tou, she got what she deserved.

or, theoretically, people from other parallel universes (if that's what's really happening)
                      Do you mean the original universe from where Shanon, Taylor and comp. came?
                      Last edited by Steelbox; 20 December 2011, 06:47 AM.
                      sigpic
                      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                          Holy Bucket, the second season will be simple spectacular. I thought the same thing as funblesmcstupid, Bermuda would be the only explanation for a ship to be that back in the past. Would have been cool if the portal had shut while the carno was in mid transport and only his head or half his body made it back.

I too feel sorry for him, Lucas is one son of a *****. I don't feel for Mira much tou, she got what she deserved.

Do you mean the original universe from where Shanon, Taylor and comp. came?
                          I think he meant the Timeline theory that they use in this Series. According to them they are on another Timestream that doesnt lead to the same 2149 they came from. So those other fractures could just as well connect them to some parallel Future.

Weirdly, I feel sorry for Lucas, eventhough he completly lost it. His mother wouldnt have fogiven Taylor either if he had saved her instead of Lucas. There was no way to win this for Taylor.

It is bad what happened to Mira. I thought I read from somebody that she might change sides at some point. No way, she will never see her little girl again and that thanks to Taylor, now its Personal for her.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I was thinking that there are multiple timelines, multiple pasts, multiple futures and they all intersect at terra nova.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking that there are multiple timelines, multiple pasts, multiple futures and they all intersect at terra nova.
                              Lets hope not. They can only screw that up.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                              X