Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chief Master Sergeant

Default Re: Resistance (113)

hmm did it show how the girl got killed ? who come from portabl before the bomb guy come ? it was strange cause the guy was blocking the bomb plast and he survived with no damage what so ever...
    makes me wonder what was the point to set the girl in this series in the first place if she got killed off so easely
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbox View Post
    Now, why the remaining sixers and soldiers went to the badlands? I know they found the ship's front what's-the-name there, but why it was there and not some place alse.
    or they think, with the appearance of the ship's prow, that there's another fracture in the badlands and they want control of it, because their goal seems to be to maintain contact with the future.

Of course they may also just want to get away from all the dinosaurs, but I think they know something is out there and they want it.

Colonel

What happened there?

Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)

The blank post up the thread ? It's happening all over the place,but will hopefully be fixed soon.
    Link to Ask the Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    The blank post up the thread ? It's happening all over the place,but will hopefully be fixed soon.
    Link to Ask the Mods
    No problem here tou, Chrome 16. Since i tried Chrome and found Tor, it has been my browser of choice.
    http://email.faxem.com.au/download/files/01445/1279070/iStock_000010944279Small_Header.jpg
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

whats frighting is that the portrayal of the greedy super rick is quite accurate...with media in there hands they can fool the naive public! just like how they managed to close down the hope project.

the ending did have a lost feel to it and i dont mind that since i was quite fond of lost.

i dont know why the sixers are still with them ?

I really like this show and I hope it makes it, but I wouldnt be surprised because of the budget

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Really good finale, cant wait for Season 2 now!
    Really hope this gets renewed!

Great season finale. Hope it gets renewed.

Can't muster up much sympathy for Mira, but I do feel bad for Taylor. He was willing to forgive his son everything, and then the SOB turns on him. I was expecting it, saying out loud not to trust him, but still.

Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Mira I kinda feel bad for I mean she was doing for her kid and now she is stuck in the past away from her. Thats gotta hurt.

I kind of fell robbed after watching the finale! I was waiting to see the battle between the Phoenix group and those at Terra Nova, but what do we get instead - 3 days later!!!

Would have been nice to see some mortar shots hitting the colony.

As for the Bad Lands - my kids reckon that theres another colony of people living there possibly from the 18th century - as they could have come through with the prow of the ship!

I reckon that theres at least one other rift there - but doubt it goes back to 2149!

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

The lack of a battle likely came down to budget. It'd have taken hundreds of thousands of dollars to stage it if not more.

1. So, guarding the portal, three regular pilgrims come in...and then a suicide bomber. Not so bad.

2. Have to admit they did very well with the deaf-Jim thing.

3. Lucas Taylor you are a fracking psychopath!

4. "Oh...we brought something back from the badlands..." that roars...

5. Bit of a gamble cutting themselves off like that...now let's see what happens.

Very nice way to end the season.

I think I agree about the Bermuda Triangle. It is said to be in the missing area that Atlantis is in post continental drift, so why not?

Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Quote Originally Posted by Phinguyver View Post
    I think I agree about the Bermuda Triangle. It is said to be in the missing area that Atlantis is in post continental drift, so why not?
    If they would introduce Atlantis in this Series I think I might scream. I am not sure if it would be a positive or a negative scream though.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

^^^

A Terra Nova/SGA arc? lol

I think if done right, it would be good.

Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

I can't believe they killed one of the very few decent characters *facepalm* at least they didn't kill Taylor also. Or they would have had maybe only 1 decent character left and I'm not sure if that would have been enough to keep me watching.

Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    If they would introduce Atlantis in this Series I think I might scream. I am not sure if it would be a positive or a negative scream though.
    If they ever done that I would be screaming and running for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I can't believe they killed one of the very few decent characters *facepalm* at least they didn't kill Taylor also. Or they would have had maybe only 1 decent character left and I'm not sure if that would have been enough to keep me watching.

If they ever done that I would be screaming and running for the hills.
    So everyone can hear your Joy?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    So everyone can hear your Joy?
    Yeah of course

Lieutenant Colonel WingedPegasus's Avatar

Good episode(s)! Best of the season, IMO, and I'm glad they didn't end on a cliffie. The figurehead at the end was a setup for future seasons. If relics--or possibly people--from the past have come through the cracks, then why not others from the future beyond 2149? Perhaps even the very distant future, if humanity eventually dies off and some alien race takes up residence on our rock? That would be pretty awesome.

It also provides a nice out if any dinosaur buffs notice creatures from the wrong era popping up in the show. Just say they accidentally traveled backward/forward in time.

Quote Originally Posted by morrismike View Post
    There may even be other earth colonies.
    Indeed! A colony from the 1800s would be pretty cool.

You know, now that they're truly cut off from the future (at least for the time being), I hope they have some people with them who understand how their advanced technology works. Eventually, their batteries will run out...and ff the colonists only know how to use it and not how to recreate it, the technological knowledge of thousands of years would be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    two words: Bermuda Triangle!
    Heh, indeed! Good thought.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast