Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dark desire : a sanctuary role play site

Spoiler:
    when things get tough sometimes sin is the sweetest thing and its just easier to give into your dark desires no matter how forbidden they may be.

it was obvious at some point that the sanctuary would break from the government but once the sanctuary had the freedom it needed it was obvious it was a while new ballgame. leaving everyone to wonder what was on the horizon for not only the sanctuary but the world as well. it leads to chaos especially when s.c.i.u is involved with its weapons created for the soul purpose for the government to use to kill and, or capture abnormal creatures from hollow earth.

even after five years things still are no where near perfect not how many thought things would be after some time. abnormals are making trouble and people are more aware of the abnormal world a world that was secret till those rose from hollow earth. some people looking to help others looking to harm. the government is still trying to use and dispose of abnormals they encounter with the weapons created by those hired to deal with weapon building and testing inside the s.c.i.u facility.

while helen and the others of the world wide sanctuary network are trying to stop the government and s.c.i.u but everyone gives into temptation right? and sometimes the forbidden fruit is to sweet to pass up and sometimes only one bite taints a person turning them from friend to foe. so keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

because changes are coming that the world just isn't ready for...

HOME RULES CANONS ADVERTISEMENTS

* we are a new role play site based five years after season four
    * friendly staff and fast character profile acceptance
    * we accept canon characters and original self made characters
    current canons available : helen magnus, john druitt, sheila delacourt, kate freelander, declan macrae, will zimmerman, henry foss, big guy, abby corigan, erika meyers
    * its easy to join and log in - site is easy to navigate.
    * are open to sub-plots to make the site more interesting

Please Join us ! We would love to have you !
    sigpic

I would like to join the role play please if someone can just please tell me how to get to the site.

Comment

All I get after clicking the hyperlinks in DP's post is this :
      Uh oh!
      It looks like this forum doesn't exist any more. The forum admin has opted to remove it from the ProBoards service.
      Can't find anything recent on Google.

DP hasn't been around GW for a while,but if you don't get any help in this thread ,you could try asking in the Tesla Thunk thread to see if anyone knows where the RPG moved to,or if it's been closed or renamed ?
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks Bagpuss and if you hear of a great Sanctuary role play site please let me know I really want to join one.

Comment

Y'welcome!

A lot of the old Sanct RPG sites have moved or gone ,but here's some links under the spoiler tag that lead to valid threads and sites:

Spoiler:

Stolen Silence Sanctuary RPG on Livejournal ( Offsite link)

A Sanctuary RPG (Offsite link)

Sanctuary for all Role Play ( Not sure if the others are still into Sanctuary RPG,because the posts stopped a couple of years ago.)

Found this site too ,but know nothing about it ,but you might want to check it out?
          Sanctuary 2.0

Still can't find DP's RP.Anyone able to help Teyla Carter out?
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
          X