Watching SG-1 again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching SG-1 again.

So I have decided that I will rewatch the show even though I finished watching it for the FIRST time back in October. So I suppose I will record my thoughts on the show as I watch it again.

Of course, I'm starting with the movie...So here goes...

Stargate: Completed.

Season 1: Completed.

Season 2: Completed.

Season 3: Watching.

Season 4: Not started

Season 5: Not started

Season 6: Not started

Season 7: Not started

Season 8: Not started

Season 9: Not started

Season 10: Not started
    Last edited by Gen. Chris; 12 December 2011, 05:27 PM.
    sigpic

I finished the movie. Still a good movie, but it's amusing seeing the various differences between the movie and the series

Now I'm watching Children of the Gods.

Question though...The Jaffa that was killed in the attack through the Stargate in the first few minutes...They showed his body and he had a gold symbol on his forehead like Teal'c...I thought that each System Lord only had one First Prime at a time.
    Last edited by Gen. Chris; 07 December 2011, 03:21 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

i am currently watching season 1 as well

Comment

Nice Stargatefanboy.

Watched The Broca Divide...Reminded me of one of my favorite lines from Teal'c:

Teal'c: Col. O'Neill?
        O'Neill: Lucy, I'm home!
        Teal'c: I am not Lucy.
        O'Neill: I know that. It's a reference to an old TV—never mind, open the door.
        Teal'c: I will summon the doctor.
        O'Neill: No, come on. I'm fine. I'm back to being myself. Just open up.
        Teal'c: I cannot be certain that you are back to being yourself. You referred to me as "Lucy."

sigpic

Comment

Watching "Blood Lines" while working on a project...I am surprised that even though it was only a few months ago, I really missed watching this.
          sigpic

Comment

Still watching season 1...I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Then onto season 2
            sigpic

Comment

yes that is a funny line

Comment

just about to finsh season 1

Comment

I'm going to finish it later...I am now watching Enigma.
                  sigpic

Comment

Finished watching the first season.

When I watched it the first time I didn't realize just how weak the first season was, but re-watching it, I can definitely see it. I even skipped a few episodes, like "Emancipation"...

Anyway, onto working on my study guides for my various finals, as well as watching season 2
                    sigpic

Comment

It's amazing how in the first episode of the second season how many people are being made aware of the impending threat, yet they still manage to make sure nothing gets out to the public...NASA, the people who go to the Alpha site, etc...It's a lot of people that could potentially tell the world...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                        It's amazing how in the first episode of the second season how many people are being made aware of the impending threat, yet they still manage to make sure nothing gets out to the public...NASA, the people who go to the Alpha site, etc...It's a lot of people that could potentially tell the world...
                        And the number just keeps growing and growing and growing over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          And the number just keeps growing and growing and growing over the years.
                          Yeah I know...It's kind of funny. But just in that arc alone there were so many people.
                          sigpic

Comment

Watching "Message in a bottle"...The look of panic on Teal'c's face when he sees O'Neill stuck against the wall is a great indicator of their relationship
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                              Watching "Message in a bottle"...The look of panic on Teal'c's face when he sees O'Neill stuck against the wall is a great indicator of their relationship
                              I'm not a huge fan of that episode in itself, but I loved the interactions between Jack and Teal'c. I actually said this in my blog on the series:
                              It’s really been fascinating to me to see these two men grow in their friendship and the ever-present understanding between them. Ever since the pilot, and I’ll say it again, it’s been these two. They’ve got each other’s backs.
                              That "undomesticated equines" line was the best of the episode.

I think it's cool you're rewatching. Of course you'll probably be done with your rewatch before I'm done with Season 5... but I'm sure it's great fun. (And I'm also doing a full blog on each episode! ) I hope to one day participate in a rewatch. I think it'd be great fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X