Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoilerific COMIC discussion thread (also spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I was thinking that if you know your dead friends are going to get back up again 10 minutes after they die, you burn 'em. Doesn't waste a bullet (or fire a gun, drawing the attention of walkers).
    It would be a good reason, yes.
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

It was announced today that Walking Dead comic writer — and TV show exec producer — Robert Kirkman has penned a one-off comic revealing Michonne’s much-discussed-by-Deadheads origins. The tale is illustrated by regular Walking Dead artist Charlie Adlard and will appear in the April issue of Playboy, which is out tomorrow. So you should feel free to start making those “I only read Playboy for the zombie comics” jokes right about…now.

Link (it's Entertainment Weekly, link is safe for work)
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just started reading the comics, only read the first 2 issues and its already so different isnt it? i kinda like the differences tho
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
        X