• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You See What I See (421)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FOUR
    DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 421

In a special Christmas episode, an experiment gone wrong transforms Eureka and its residents into cartoons.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 17 March 2012, 12:01 PM.

nooo!
    I just missed the cartoony chirstmas episode!

It had an anime butt kicking fargo!

Noooo!
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

That was an great episode, full of cuteness and awesomeness
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So mad, DVR'd it and DirectTV screwed up the sound! It got really out of sink and then towards the end it was really choppy so you couldn't understand anything...
        That is just my two cents.

Comment

VERRRRRY Cute episode!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            nooo!
            I just missed the cartoony chirstmas episode!

It had an anime butt kicking fargo!

Noooo!
            Hope you can catch one of the repeats. TV Guide's Eureka Listings
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Love, love, loved it! I so wish this show would go on forever -- so fun and delightful, even when it tries to be snarky, maybe even moreso. SARAH as narrator was another nice touch.

Comment

This Episode was pure awesomeness! I dont even know where to start, but my favourite moment was definetly the Anime Eureka. That was so Badass I didnt want it to stop.

I think they managed to incorporate all of the Worlds perfectly, though it was very weird what changed every time. For example Jo White looses the birds after the secound World, while she keeps the dress, then looses the Dress, but keeps the Bomb. Just saying.

I also loved the special effect they used for the first transformation, very Pagemaster. Would have loved a reference.

I forgot, do they know that the Guy from the end is Santa or not? At some point it seemed so and others it didnt.

Taggart was awesome, he made a very cute bear. I didnt care for Carl though, speaking cartoon cars are one thing, but he could at least have been funnier if he stayed till the end, at least he got better till then. Also the joke when Jo, Andy and the Sheriff fall and they grab her legs to use her Dress as a Parachute was kind of spoiled for me. She just asks "Are you looking at my Dress?", thats not the Jo Lupo I know. Her reaction should have been "Look up and I make sure thats the last thing you`ll ever see".

Its funny how being made out of clay makes Allison way less believable. When she starts talking about how the Photon Generator has no plug she almost sounds like a charicature of herself.
                Last edited by tomstone; 07 December 2011, 10:04 AM.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The episode was full of cuteness! How adorable is the little girl they have playing Jenna? Sweet!

Loved Jo through the episode. Her being all tough and then princess-y then back to tough again.

And as always, I love SARAH.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I always watch Eureka but don't post in the episode threads BUT I simply have to today - this was a bloody brilliant episode!!

I loved it! They managed to keep the essence of a Eureka episode then capture and blend the essence of the various animated formats they chose to create an episode full of Christmas awesome
                    -

Comment

Best Christmas Special of 2011 so far
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                        Hope you can catch one of the repeats. TV Guide's Eureka Listings
                        Yes. I just happened to catch it on tv today. Great episode.

"Are you looking up my skirt?"

"....Noooo!"
                        Best christmas line ever.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode...I enjoyed it. I think my favorite was the sninja
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a cute episode! I loved how they transformed into different types of animation. First...CGI. Then...kiddie cartoon. Then...claymation. Then...Japanese Anime. (my favorite)

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 10 December 2011, 02:04 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I liked it...it was so different and cute storytelling!

Loved Jo and how she missed the birds after they were gone (lol) and of course loved the snow ninjas

Plus Fargo got to keep his samurai sword at the end! (it was a samurai sword wasn't it? i can't recall and haven't rewatched it yet)

Comment

Working...
                              X