No announcement yet.

Do You See What I See (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh! It's showing on SyFy here soon? Yay!

Netflix is a streaming/dvd rental service you pay by the month. It's got all sorts of stuff available. I think it's just here in the States, but I imagine other countries have similar things. I know Amazon and Blockbuster do something similar.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ah yes, I've just checked the UK site for Amazon, and I've seen it on there.

The SyFy channel here in the UK will be showing both the Christmas episodes - O Little Town on the 17th, and DYSWIS on the 18th. As you can guess, I can't wait!

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Just seen the trailer for SyFy UK's week of Christmas special episodes, and DYSWIS was on there! It looks brilliant!

Roll on the 18th!!

Cate
        sigpic

Comment

Well, better late than never - this episode was fantastic!! I watched it again on my iPod on the way home from work tonight, and still giggled like an idiot - I'm surprised I wasn't asked to get off the train!

And not that I'm biased or anything, but Kavan was just so funny as Andy. He's clearly having such fun in this role, as everyone else is. I just hope that eventually they'll do a TV movie.

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll do a movie. The set, costumes, etc have been auctioned off.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
            X