No announcement yet.

The Greatest Gift (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved this one. Just enough sap to make it Christmasy but still stayed true to the overall concept of the show.
    Posting at.............
    http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
      I loved this one. Just enough sap to make it Christmasy but still stayed true to the overall concept of the show.
      To be honest, this episode could have easily not been about Christmas at all. Not that I am complaining though.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        To be honest, this episode could have easily not been about Christmas at all. Not that I am complaining though.
        I think it still had enough Christmas cheer at the end to make you know it was a Christmas show. I am not complaining either. I much preferred WH13 and Haven's Christmas eps to Eureka's.
        Posting at.............
        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I liked it. I agree the scene where Pete hugs MrsF was funny
          sigpic

Comment

they should have had Jinks!! I just really don't like tv episodes where the make the main characters go crazy . I like strong stories with all characters working together.
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              they should have had Jinks!! I just really don't like tv episodes where the make the main characters go crazy . I like strong stories with all characters working together.
              Pete wasn't going crazy, he was never born. It was a take on the story that the Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life" was based on.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Pete wasn't going crazy, he was never born. It was a take on the story that the Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life" was based on.
                Yes , but it is annoying when they make the characters feels as though they are going crazy and something is not right, that kind of storyline just bugs me. The story was okay, but I like the one better from last year. Many tv shows pull this kind of storyline and I think it is so lame
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Yes , but it is annoying when they make the characters feels as though they are going crazy and something is not right, that kind of storyline just bugs me. The story was okay, but I like the one better from last year. Many tv shows pull this kind of storyline and I think it is so lame
                  Yeah, I didn't really like how Pete reacted. You think after Leena didn't recognize him and said he had no Aura he would have realized that this wasn't some bad guy's trick? That was a little annoying.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I happened to like the storyline for this special. So I'll agree to disagree with those of you who have issues with it.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X