Farscape the Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. If you do, tell me.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I sure will.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

PLZ tell me you played it.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I really should play this game again. It has been a long time.
          Still better than me - I bought this game about two months ago (second-hand, very cheap), flicked through the instruction booklet briefly, then put it away and have barely looked at it since, never mind actually playing it!

Am I correct in understanding that you can't play as Aeryn? I think I read that somewhere online when I was trying to find out if the game was any good (reviews mostly suggested it wasn't, but I've turned into a retrospective Farscape nerd and decided I wanted it anyway!).
          ~St*r: sort of like a cross between Aeryn and Vala, but shorter and probably wearing a tiara~

Comment

Originally posted by St@r:chickwithpun View Post
            Still better than me - I bought this game about two months ago (second-hand, very cheap), flicked through the instruction booklet briefly, then put it away and have barely looked at it since, never mind actually playing it!

Am I correct in understanding that you can't play as Aeryn? I think I read that somewhere online when I was trying to find out if the game was any good (reviews mostly suggested it wasn't, but I've turned into a retrospective Farscape nerd and decided I wanted it anyway!).
            No, actually you can play as Aeryn. I don't have the game, so I don't know how long, but at different points in the game you can play all main characters from Season 1(plus Chiana). I suggest you play it, it's a cooperative game(not for several players) with a unique control system. You mainly control only one character but you can influence the behaviour of the others by switching weapons with them, telling them to move or stay, telling them what weapon to use, telling them to shoot or not shoot. It's possible to play with one-three characters at the same time. So you can pick what member of the cast to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              It's possible to play with one-three characters at the same time. So you can pick what member of the cast to play with.
              Some tinked corner of my mind is telling me that Chiana's interpretation of 'playing with' other characters might be rather more dubious than what's intended...!
              ~St*r: sort of like a cross between Aeryn and Vala, but shorter and probably wearing a tiara~

Comment

Fortunately, this game doesn't represent Chiana's interpretation.

Comment

Working...
                X