Farscape the Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape the Game Discussion

Farscape has only one video game so I thought it deserves a thread. To those who haven't tried it, the game demo can be downloaded from fileplanet.com. The game itself is pretty good, though gameplay isn't good. The actors from the show make it great and so is the fact that Crichton finds and names Winona in this game. The game is cooperative and has the player control the main character completely and also semi-control other members of the crew.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Yeah, I bought that game years ago. I have yet to finish it, and haven't played it in a long while. I remember it being pretty fun though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did you ever use cheats? One of the best changes Crichton's outfit.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The best cheat(type PK into the part where it asks your name) gives J.Crichton his PK jacket instead of that IASA uniform.

Comment

No, I never used any cheat codes. What do some of the other cheat codes do?
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, the word "Dominar" greatly enhances head size. There are two others for endless life and endless ammo, but I don't remember what. There are no other cheats beside those four. I mainly use the PK one.

Comment

I really should play this game again. It has been a long time.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just remember: when you type player name
                PK for Crichton's jacket outfit.
                Dominar for enhanced head size
                Sticky for stickmen.
                Mivonks for endless ammo.
                Schalars for cash.
                Kijrot for life.

Comment

Thanks for the tips.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You're welcome. I only have the demo though, but it's pretty good(except for slightly bored gameplay).

Comment

So did you play it?

Comment

No, I forgot to be honest. I will have to try it out soon though.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Great. I look forward to it.

Comment

Did you finally manage to play it?

Comment

No. Personal life getting in the way as of late.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X