Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadians- BSG on BluRay $107.99& DVD $81.99 Complete Series @Amazon.ca TODAY ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians- BSG on BluRay $107.99& DVD $81.99 Complete Series @Amazon.ca TODAY ONLY

Amazon.ca's one day sales is still going on. Battlestar Galactica complete series set (not sure about The Plan movie though). Both you can use the free shipping. I used Free shipping last week and got my item within two days so I think we are still far enough away from Christmas mail clog for the free shipping to be still fast.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

I saw that a deal was happening with BSG last week. Unfortunately last week was Amazon's Black Friday sales week...and I spent more than enough money there. I tried to save some but 28 blu-rays later I had nothing left for BSG unfortunately. I've been trying to get my hands on the complete series for a long time now.

If I had known weather it would be the blu-ray collection on sale, or the price last week, I might have been able to manage things differently. That's the thing with Amazon.ca, they aren't anywhere near on the ball as .com is. I buy just about everything I can from Amazon.com.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by dacooker
    The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Working...
    X