No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Charlotte Benoit Relationship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't surprised the harsh comments. There just is some people who practically sing up to crusade if two girls kiss in TV Those comments were simply unavoidable and, I think, best if ignored to certain point. I don't mind that people disagree with me (I often disagree with the thimgs I say) but the subject seems to be touchy to many people. Anyway, to what I came to say

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    I think I don´t want her back in season 5, mostly because I´m a Teslen, so I didn´t like all the kissing anyway but if she would be with Tesla and she would just be a friend then maybe OK but then I don´t find her that interesting, dunno. This one appearance is for me not enough to like her or don´t.
    But just think how Tesla would react!

In theory I'd like to see Charlotte returning but I can't see how that could happen. The girl is a lemur scientist - if there is no mutated abnormal lemur population that is continuously trying to take over world I just can't see how she could fit in and belong I fear she would turn like Abby was in 4th season. Always a damsel in distress, inexperienced with abnormals and somewhat unable to deal with abnormal world. But if that could be avoided, I wouldn't complain if she returned.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
      I wasn't surprised the harsh comments. There just is some people who practically sing up to crusade if two girls kiss in TV Those comments were simply unavoidable and, I think, best if ignored to certain point. I don't mind that people disagree with me (I often disagree with the thimgs I say) but the subject seems to be touchy to many people. Anyway, to what I came to say
      I usually ignore. I however do not think that is the way to go about. I think having a discussion or dialogue is the best way to go about it. However some people just come with hurtfull remarks and slam the door to conversation and discussion shut. These people are hopeless IMO and shouldn't be taken too seriously.
      I mean my problem wasn't with those who didn't like it due to the character development. I mean thats one's opinion and I can understand that opinion. I mainly had a problem with the haters due to the fact Charlotte is a woman (and thus if it were a guy, there wouldn't have been a problem). Or accusing the show of pushing an agenda down the viewers throat.

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
      But just think how Tesla would react!
      I just finished reading a fic in which Charlotte came by the Sanctuary where Tesla also was .. highly amusing
      sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

I would like to read that fic too, where can I find it and was it Helen/Charlotte pairing or Teslen?

Comment

I would like to read that fic too, where can I find it and was it Helen/Charlotte pairing or Teslen?
          The fic I just read is 'Love Potion #9' by the one and only MajorSam
          You can find it here http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1144
          Great read i can tell you

There are many more great Charlotte/Helen fics out there, perhaps we should make a list
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for size
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 January 2012, 07:43 AM. Reason: Max gif/image size is 100KB here.Tags changed.:)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
              Where is that clip from?!?! In the episode, the credits come up before the kiss ends! And I know that isn't the first kiss that Charlotte gives Helen, because Helen's hand doesn't come up to the back of Charlotte's head until the second kiss.

Love it! Thanks for posting!
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 January 2012, 07:40 AM. Reason: Img tags changed to url
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Where is that clip from?!?! In the episode, the credits come up before the kiss ends! And I know that isn't the first kiss that Charlotte gives Helen, because Helen's hand doesn't come up to the back of Charlotte's head until the second kiss.

Love it! Thanks for posting!
                No its the second kiss... it was just a fun thing I found on tumblr and related to the whole 'How would Tesla respond' thing
                I so believe this would be how he'd respond haha

In other news:

tumblr_lw8u2eJy0e1r3qkalo1_500.jpg

I hugged a lemur yesterday at the zoo..
                nuf said !
                Last edited by Nanouk; 15 December 2011, 04:57 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Nan I love that! i can totally see Tesla reacting like that

I'm working on a Helen/Charlotte fic where Will walks in on them i can imagin his reaction like this

LOL!!
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 January 2012, 07:41 AM. Reason: img tags changed to url
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

No its the second kiss... it was just a fun thing I found on tumblr and related to the whole 'How would Tesla respond' thing
                    I so believe this would be how he'd respond haha
                    I know it had to be the 2nd kiss (since Helen's hand is on Charlotte's head), but as I mentioned in my post - the episode ends with them still kissing. You don't see the end of the kiss where they pull apart. Where did that clip come from?!?!?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe it´s playing backwards. Looks like that IMHO

Comment

Maybe it´s playing backwards. Looks like that IMHO

^ this
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a gif that ends that way I made it using the promo pics I'll post it tonight
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Here is the gif i made
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

^ this
                              Duh. Thanks. Never occurred to me it was just playing backwards. Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have made some more Helen & Charlotte Banners I'll be posting them tonight I'm also working on a couple of fics which I'll be posting in the new year I'd love to see Charlotte back again fingers crossed for season 5
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X