Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen Magnus/Charlotte Benoit Relationship Discussion/Appreciation

Hi Everyone!

The reason i have done this thread is bacase i really enjoyed Monsoon and not just becase of the end but i really enjoyed the story and i really like the Charlotte character i would love to see her come back in the future (fingers crossed season 5) and i would love to see more about her character and her relationship with Helen
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

I still can't get over the whole 'Monsoon devide' that happened across the internet (read: facebook, livejournal, tumblr etc.) I wasn't here yet when the episode aired so I don't know how much of a split in fandom there was... but as far as I can tell the people here are really nice so I dont expect anything shocking. However in other parts of the sanctuary fandom I was actually shocked by some negative responses. I mean of course everyone is entitled to their opinions and I understand if you didn't like it from a character development point of few, I respect that. However there were some (IMO extreme) comments about not ever watching the show again because of the last scene or forbidding teens to watch it OR WORSE (which I wont go into now, mainly because it upsets me that there are people in the world that think that way). So yeah I was surprised with the whole LACK of 'Sanctuary for All' moto in fandom.

Anyway, that said (and a little off topic I admit) I agree with the Charlotte character being interesting and potential for more
    For now, I guess we will just have to occupy ourselves with the (vastly expanding amounts) of fanfiction
    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Nan I was the same it was shocking reading some peoples reactions to the episode it so well done and it had such a wonderfull ending. It was hard to read the negitive comments about it but i understand everyone has there own opion and i totally understand that. I read some on youtube they were harsh and others were very nice about it .

It was a great episode very well done both in the story and the acting Amanda done a amazing job i was speechless the first time i saw it the ending i was so happy for Magnus and i love how it faded to black so we could imagin the rest but i'd love to see Charlotte again and find out more about her character and more about her releationship with Helen
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hell I LOVED the fact it was SO action packed. It was really an OMG HELL YEAH episode for me, regardless of the ending
        sigpic

Comment

I loved the action , I love how Helens plane toke out the bad guys hehehe! The explosions were awesome!! getting the bad guys scared
          sigpic

Comment

I loved the episode and not to sure how I feel about Charlotte really we didn't get to know much about her. (it may also be i'm stuck on RE reporter) But the kiss was cool to see a different way to see Helen but I think this episode was as far as I can see Charlotte going.
            sigpic

Comment

I TOTALLY ADORED the Helen/Charlotte Kiss!! it was amazing and It showed yet another side of Helen Magnus that I knew was lingering beneath the surface!! Lol! I knew John wasn't the only one to play on both sides of the fence, though you have to admit.... Over a hundred being only with men would be a little boring after a while! lmao! She is a scientist at heart and it would intrigue her to try something/someone new for a change! lol!
              sigpic

Comment

So true sis!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  So true sis!
                  I really need to hurry up and finish my Helen/Charlotte fic!! lmao!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still working on mine I have another one in the works set during April 14 1912 I so can't wait to read your sis! Xo
                    sigpic

Comment

I just have to be int he RIGHT frame of mind to work on it! lmao!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Helen and Charlotte banners i made resently

sigpic

Comment

Who would like to see Charlotte return in season 5?

I would becase i love the chemistry between her and Helen and i'd love to find out more about her more of a back story and see if she know helping Helen in any of her Sanctuaries.

Those are my thoughts.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I don´t want her back in season 5, mostly because I´m a Teslen, so I didn´t like all the kissing anyway but if she would be with Tesla and she would just be a friend then maybe OK but then I don´t find her that interesting, dunno. This one appearance is for me not enough to like her or don´t.

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              Who would like to see Charlotte return in season 5?

I would becase i love the chemistry between her and Helen and i'd love to find out more about her more of a back story and see if she know helping Helen in any of her Sanctuaries.

Those are my thoughts.
                              hear hear!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X