• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary For None (Part 2) (413)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON FOUR
    SANCTUARY FOR NONE (PART 2)
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413

After Addison and SCIU turn the new Abnormal homeland into a prison colony, Caleb plans extreme measures against the human race – while the Sanctuary network collapses, and Will and Magnus are set against each other.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 March 2021, 09:58 PM.

Beautiful End. Loved the City.

Great Episode.

Comment

I agree, very nice.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Holy ****! Not sure I'm going to like the new city thing, but it made sense.
        So did one Magnus die & one live?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          I assume that she wore Henry's shield? Or did she not have enough time?

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
            Beautiful End. Loved the City.

Great Episode.
            I agree beautiful city! So this is the city that Helen built - I love the futuristic feel to it.
            If the series ends here - I think it's in a great place ... if it's extended for additional seasons they have possibilities depending on what angle they go in obviously.

Comment

Interesting and exciting end for the end of the season. Since they blew up the Sanctuary, I can see why they called it Sanctuary for none. I will miss the old building, the new place is lovely though I do wonder if Biggie died, or is it like last time we thought he was dead? And yes Henry's new suit worked, like was predicted after seeing The Depths. At least we found out the truth about Biggie, he was still on Helen's side, even if it cost him life. What a way to kill off an enemy even if he did deserve it

Now for a season 5 to see where this goes, and it looks like Helen faked her death, so no more interference with the governements, thank goodness, because I hate politics in my shows
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'm not usually so dense on such things. It didn't *look* like she had enough time, but yeah it must have worked. All that buildup we saw of Henry working on it had to pay off in the end.
                And I think as far as Magnus was concerned making sure people *thought* she was dead was part of the plan. Starting over was the only way.
                Last edited by jckfan55; 30 December 2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                  I assume that she wore Henry's shield? Or did she not have enough time?
                  There was only one Magnus and yes it was Henry's suit that saved her
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                    I agree beautiful city! So this is the city that Helen built - I love the futuristic feel to it.
                    If the series ends here - I think it's in a great place ... if it's extended for additional seasons they have possibilities depending on what angle they go in obviously.
                    I agree. It works for a season or series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                      Yes, I hate to use the E word, but if it had to, this would be an acceptable note to go out on. But let's not go out!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Now for a season 5 to see where this goes, and it looks like Helen faked her death, so no more interference with the governements, thank goodness, because I hate politics in my shows
                      Yes, I hate the political stuff too. Not what I watch a show like this for.

The kiss goodbye really made me think Helen was doubtful she'd get out of this one.

Comment

So they`re moving to Hollow Earth? Is she going to tell Tesla, Henry, Kate and maybe Abby? I miss the old Sanctuary How did Will figure that out from tracing her history? Why did they have to kill off Biggie? Most importantly, why wasn`t there more Tesla?

Comment

Oh, my, GOODNESS!

I'm speechless right now. I was going to say that it wasn't as good as last season's last scene, but I'm amending my original opinion of things. I think they're actually equal. I mean, Into the Black had the kick-in-the-gut, edge-of-your-seat OMFG factor, whereas this one had more resolution. It was peaceful, after a plot so chaotic it made me dizzy trying to piece it together, and so very very beautiful.

I'm trying not to jinx anything, because I'm curious to see where they would go from here, but I think this would serve well as a series finale, if the show doesn't go into production for a season 5. It's open ended, and full of hope. I love that.

Now, on to some nitpicking:

-Magnus' mother's maiden name was not Bancroft. Her mother's name was Patricia Heathering. I know this for a fact because it was stated quite clearly in S1's "Warriors". I used it in a fic, so I got my facts straight. I'm currently trying to decide if it was a deliberate decision to change it, or if they had simply forgotten.

-I would like to point out that there was absolutely NO conclusive findings on Biggie's condition. And let's keep in mind that he survived poison-tipped bullets at point-blank range. In my mind, and until proven canonically otherwise, he is still alive. Wounded, but ALIVE!!!

-I love the kiss. Sweet, comfortable, adrenaline-fueled... perfect. And none of that stupid angst that other shows have. It's a beautiful thing!

-"Now do you see why your ego is the least of my concerns?" = PRICELESS! Bravo. Thank you, Magnus! We've been waiting all season to hear you say that! But that punch last episode was pretty sweet too.

-I've said it before, but I feel it bears re-iterating: I LOVE THIS ABBY. Where has she been all show? She's badass, up to speed, and a good shot. I think she'd make a lovely addition to the new underground Sanctuary. *cough*hint*cough* The FBI doesn't deserve her!

-Caleb had a good way to die. He was a you-know-what, but at least he can say that he died creatively. A drill through the chest. Man, that's gotta hurt. I was totally heckling him. "Yeah, try to absorb *that* kinetic energy, you no good, dirty rotten--" you get the picture...

-Magnus whump! Not too overdone, but not underdone, either. Vulnerable, but still so effin' dangerous. Caleb was an idiot for underestimating her. He played right into her hands. She had an extra 113 yrs to strategize, but still. You'd think he'd have been a little more unpredictable. You know, as a rebel leader...

-THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!! ...'nuff said.

I'll probably add more later. But this is what stood out to me. Immediate reaction, and all that.

One last thing... Does the fact that Magnus had Praxian technology mean that she managed to get Ranna and her father out of the city before Worth destroyed it? I'd like to think so. It'd be cool to see Gregory again as something more than a bluesy shade, if you know what I mean.

So many questions! Dear PTB, please give Sanctuary a Season 5 so that we may be blessed with some answers. Hallowed are the Powers. Amen.

Comment

I don't like the political stuff either. Or war themes, which is one of the reasons I have not liked this season as much as the last. Every night on the evening news in the US its war this, possible war that.

When I first saw the new city I thought perhaps Magnus had been able to save Praxis, and thus her father. It's too bad she has not been able to save anyone she loved. I can't recall another show that has killed off as many characters that I've liked as much as Sanctuary has in four season. That said, the ending was really good. Maybe someday future generations will all get to travel in those hamster ball shuttles.

Yes, I hate to use the E word, but if it had to, this would be an acceptable note to go out on. But let's not go out!

Yes, I hate the political stuff too. Not what I watch a show like this for.

Comment

First of all -

BLOODY FREAKING HELL!

Okay, I was kind of right. I said that during her 113 year seclusion, Helen was in Hollow Earth/Praxis. In actuality, she was making her own Praxis - a bright & sunny version. If there is a season 5, I can't wait to see more of this new civilization. It makes me wonder just how much of the Hollow Earth database they actually saved before giving it to Afina. Now I can only hope that they have Ranna in the new Sanctuary.

I also predicted that Henry's vest was going to save the day. Bravo Hank!

as for the ep - I actually thought part 1 was much more interesting. That is, until Magnus turned into "Soldier Sam" shooting the abnormals to hold them back, then taking a whumping while carrying out the conclusion to her plan.

I was almost sobbing when Biggie took his beating. I was basically doing the same as Kate as she was banging on the door, hoping for it to open. Now I'm wondering, where was Biggie when things down in flames?

After all this time, I actually like Will & Abby (when they're in working mode, not when they're making out)

And then there's the kiss. Helen & Tesla are just so wonderful together. Now, if there was just some way we'd get to have all of The Five again. After all this is scifi, so they're not really dead, right?

"Welcome to my home" -- Haha the lady is so very hospitable!

"The ultimate invisible dog fence” -- that's one name of an invention that I actually like from Tesla!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X