Your favorite Sanctuary season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite Sanctuary season?

What is your favorite season of Sanctuary?

Webisodes, 1, 2, 3, or what we've seen from 4?

Maybe mods will add a poll later
    The Webisodes
    2.86%
    Season 1
    20.00%
    Season 2
    8.57%
    Season 3
    25.71%
    Season 4
    11.43%
    Undecided/can't choose !
    31.43%
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

I loved S1 the best!!
    sigpic

Comment

My favourite the S3.

Comment

Yay! The poll is up, thanks muchly to the mods!

As much as I loved S3 for its many Tesla episodes, season 4 is my favorite so far. I love the overall quality of writing this season and the choices PTB made (the ones that we know of so far). I also like the themes/plot arcs of this season - especially "going rogue" and "Magnus haz a secret"
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Season 1 and the web episodes were my favourite. Season two was a close second. While season 3 had some good episodes, it also had way to many filler ones that I didn't like to much. Season four needs to finish before I can give a good opinion on it, but I'm liking it so far.
          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

I can't decide, each season has some AWSOME episodes.
            sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

i really like season 3, the whole hollow earth storyline was good. plus it involved a lot of nickola . you finally get a henry centric episode and a good team episode (hangover).

though so far i am liking season 4 a lot too.
              sigpic

Comment

I absolutely can't decided.
                S1 was an amazing start to the whole adventure.
                S2 started to find its legs and really bring it globally
                S3 had so much Tesla it made me faint....well almost
                and S4 what we have seen has just blown me away.... i honestly can't decided.
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Ohh! Cool poll!

I think that its close between Season 3 and 4 with me. But I think Season 4 is deffinately the 'most kick ass' season so far! And we've only seen half of it!

I loved season 3 though! Before season 4, it was most certainly my top season, not only because it was longer but because of the variety of storylines and plots! Also, I like the way the style of each episode differs, it doesn't start or end the same and there are twists and turns throughout!

I picked Season 4 because I think Sanctuary is getting better and better and Tempus was just SOOO amazing, that I couldn't resist!

But, if we could have chosen 2, it would have been 3 & 4

P.s. I have nothing against the others, I loved them too!!
                  Its like your children, you love them all but there will always be one or two that are a lil higher
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

I can't really choose a season, I'm more a favorite episode kind of person.

Reasons:
                    - Season one was an introduction, their first time and it had Ashley in it.
                    - Season two we lost Ashley and got Kate (major cast change) and continued in the same fashion as season one with mostly standalone episodes.
                    - Season three is different in that it has far more episodes and there's a story arc that spans the season (and unfortunately some awful filler episodes).
                    - Season four has a fabulous premiere but the rest of the episodes very different and it's not over yet.

I love all the episodes involving the Five though and basically hate the dating and Will-centered episodes.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Well, let's see... Honestly unlike most I didn't really like season 1. I found it rather boring. Season 2 was good, it had my favorite episodes to date (End Of Nights 1&2) but most was just kinda average. I really liked season 3 (mainly due to the amount of Tesla eps ). And season 4 has been kinda hit and miss for me.

I think, for now, I'll go with undecided.

Comment

i can't decide!

i'm really watching to see amanda/helen, and wonderfully, each season has had some awesome helen eps, so...

can't decide.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Season 1 was kind of meh. I stopped watching after the pilot, and only landing in the finale by chance did I see a show worth watching. I watched one, found I like about half, half is boring, but the show is figuring out its way. I generally like season 2, aside from the idiotic dancing. The five were wonderful, and I learned that I really watched for Tesla, Druitt, and Henry. Season 3 was spectacular, aside from any scenes involving Abby, but it had good stories, great characters, and was generally well paced. Season 4 has thus far been slow. The first three episodes improved upon rewatching them a bit, but the Tesla episode was dry, the bat people were generally annoying, and the Kush repeat was glitch-filled and dull. That and Abby needs to get eaten or turn evil quickly. I really hope things improve soon.
                          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Have to say season 1, despite its serious lack of Tesla. I`d say season 3 has more entertaining episodes that I`m inclined to rewatch, but season 1 was of higher quality. I`m not gonna judge season 4 yet since I`ll probably feel completely different at the end, but so far it`s one great week followed by a bad one.

Comment

I think my favorite is season 3. But I haven't seen all of season four yet (it hasn't aired here yet and I only saw a few episodes <Snipped>). Season 3 was the first season I watched on TV (the first episode I saw was Animus). And liked the storyline of hollow earth very much.

Comment

Working...
                              X