No announcement yet.

Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The finale aired in the us last night. It was good. Tragedy, triumph and hope.

A worthy wrap up for a good show.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      The finale aired in the us last night. It was good. Tragedy, triumph and hope.

A worthy wrap up for a good show.
      Agreed.

It was a very nice ending to the show, just a shame
      Spoiler:
      they didnt all make it out alive... But tbh, that was never really possible...

Glad Shaw got her revenge for Root though!

Comment

i will miss you Person of Interest
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Me too. Television just got more stupid when smart shows like this die but the Kardashians live on
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Agree with ^ ^^ & ^^^ ! POI i will really miss U !

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              Me too. Television just got more stupid when smart shows like this die but the Kardashians live on
              Amen to that!

Comment

Tonight on one of the local TV stations the very first episode of Person of Interest aired. I don't know if this is going to be a weekly thing, but I'll be checking in again next week.

I finally got to see how Reese and Finch came together to work on cases. And seeing Fusco apparently working for the bad guys was a surprise. I'll have to wait and see if that's an undercover thing he was doing and he's really innocent (we know he's innocent by the end of the series).

Loved seeing Reese go from the longish hair and beard (gray beard) to clean cut and going after the bad guys.

Is it ever explained how Finch got his limp?

Comment

You've watched this show out of order? You're gonna have a bad time...lol

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Is it ever explained how Finch got his limp?
                  Yes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    You've watched this show out of order? You're gonna have a bad time...lol

Yes.
                    I didn't say I was watching it out of order. How am I watching it out of order when I just watched the Pilot episode? I've seen other episodes, and I am not going to have a bad time. Other series go into reruns after a show is cancelled, and the proceed in the airing the episodes in their original order.

Comment

I meant that you had seen other episodes before seeing the pilot and watching from there. Unless I am misunderstanding you.

Anyway it's a fantastic series.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X