Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Wondering if anyone else is watching this show. After two episodes, I was hooked. I love the entire "big brother is watching you" vibe. There is so much room in this show for growth, and I am sure after it is a bit more established, we will get some awesome subplots.
    sigpic

The ending of Witness was just plain creepy.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I watch Person of Interest and really like it. I hope it sticks around.
      sigpic

Comment

Yay another watcher! I love Mr. Reese, he's just so awesome and can kick some major butt. Granted, I could listen to that man talk forever. I really hope we get some way out stuff like there was on Alias, the weirder the better
        sigpic

Comment

incy HI! of course i watch it also! BUT IT SEEMS like i watch almost everything so far i like it very much!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I am really behind, but I love it as well!
            sigpic

Comment

I really like it. Unfortunately, the big brother aspect isn't all that exaggerated. That said, it's kinda nice to think of someone - theoretically - looking out for people.

and it appeals to the vigilante feeling, fixing what the cops can't or won't.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I really like it. Unfortunately, the big brother aspect isn't all that exaggerated. That said, it's kinda nice to think of someone - theoretically - looking out for people.

and it appeals to the vigilante feeling, fixing what the cops can't or won't.
                It kind of makes me think of an updated version of The Equalizer (if anyone remembers that show)

It is really scary how close to the truth the big brother stuff is. I'm lucky I have a boring life, no one is watching me lol
                sigpic

Comment

the equalizer lol i remember that 1 this ones way more high tech though

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, way more modern. Same type of premise though. I think Mr. Reese is a bit more of a badass than the other guy too *grin*
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched the pilot and it got my attention, I like the concept and Reese is kinda hot.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                        It kind of makes me think of an updated version of The Equalizer (if anyone remembers that show)

It is really scary how close to the truth the big brother stuff is. I'm lucky I have a boring life, no one is watching me lol

Oh they're watching, they're just not taking note
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          I watch Person of Interest and really like it. I hope it sticks around.
                          Ditto.

I've gotten to where I watch very few new shows, but gave this one a try and am enjoying it. I like that it's not just episodic and has some arc to it.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            Oh they're watching, they're just not taking note
                            Uh oh.... :: hides gigs and gigs of Wraith stuff ::

so glad we get a new ep this week!!! I thought they would skip due to the holiday, but they aren't! *fangirl squee*

is it just me...or does Mr. Reese have....just about the sexiest human voice ever....
                            sigpic

Comment

its just not me

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X