Julian Richings for 12th Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Well, Harrison Ford was older for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Star Wars 7.

As for Star Wars 7, it was very good and sad at the same time for Han Solo to die.

Dr Who is very athletic at times with all the running - How about Daniel Jackson? How about Mal from Firefly? The Canadien that played the US Marshall in Bordertown might work also.

How about the actor who played Jayne in Firefly? He can pull off a bit-off-center personallity well.

The more I think about it, the Kingdome of the Crystal Skull might have an answer - Use Nicholas Cage as the Doctor and his clone daughter as his active side kick. Like Henry Jones Junior and Henry Jones III. And have a companion also.

Doug vV

Comment

As much as I was promoting a Canadian (albeit English born) actor for the Doctor, I really can't see the BBC agreeing to a non-UK actor in the role...

And, Nic Cage about 20 years ago would have been amazing as a movie Doctor... but not now... he's career is over...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Hi,

It's fun to speculate. However the decision has been made. Let's see how it goes. I know nothing of the new Doctor.

As an aside, I was watching David Tennent in the episode about Pompii. It was strange seeing Capoldi there as a different character. But the same can be said about the actor who played Spock's father and also a Klingon and a Romulan.

How about Amanda Tapping as the next Doctor?

Doug vV

Comment

Working...
        X