Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy, dearheart!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have to resist the urge to watch it immediately...Lol
      sigpic

Comment

About to watch the Pilot episode...I can't stop myself
        sigpic

Comment

So? Love it yet?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            So? Love it yet?
            I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was not expecting the bad person to be THAT person.

I won't go so far as to say I love it yet, but I am finding it difficult to not watch more.
            sigpic

Comment

Watching a few episodes with my girlfriend today. She seems to kind of like it.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it's one of Hubby's and my favorites. What ep are you up to?
                sigpic

Comment

We are only up to episode 5.
                  sigpic

Comment

I just completed season 1.

Thoughts: It was a little slow until it got closer to he end. I was kind of shocked at when the house turned on everyone they still lived there (especially after it killed the pizza boy)...Lol

Now onto season 2
                    sigpic

Comment

I adore SARAH! Yeah, a little slow, but there are so many LOL bits. My favorite of that season was probably "Before I Forget" with Kim and her sleazy husband.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah that was a good episode.

I'm almost done with Season 2 now. Sorry I'm not really expressing my thoughts but I'm watching away from the computer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm completely done with the seasons of Eureka that I own. My thoughts:

The show is good. Addicting? Not quite. But does it appeal to me? Definitely.

I'm sad that there are only 3 seasons left for me to watch, though grateful that seasons 3 and 4 are longer than the first two.

As for now, I will not be purchasing seasons 3 and 4. Since the first two seasons have be re-released in new packaging, I'm hoping that in a few months the same will happen to at least season 3. I'd hate to buy season 3.0 and 3.5 and then a month later have the complete 3rd season come out.

I'll be on the lookout for ways to watch seasons 3 and 4 before season 5 premiers next year. If I can't get it done by then, or if the third season hasn't been released by then, I'll bite the bullet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's see. Off the top of my head, my favorite of S2 was Noche de Suenos. That and E=MC?.

I guess a part of what I love so much about it is that it's a popcorn show. Not too heavy (although there is some of that in there) But I can put it in anytime and watch. It always puts a smile on my face.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just watched the "I Do Over" episode...What the...
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that was a bit more into the angsty portion of the show. Wonderfully done though.

More angst to come for Allison through S3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X