Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Well...Like making a character gay or straight ever really prevents shipping...

I started watching it last night but I didn't find it terribly interesting in the first 10 minutes or so so I stopped. I'm not done with it but I decided I'd rather watch Game of Thrones, which I'm watching right now for the first time.
    I started by watching half way through...or more than halfway through. It's good, but it's one of those shows that you like or don't. So you'll either say "It's okay, I'll watch it if its on and there's nothing better to do" or love it or "I can't stand it!" At least that's what I think.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Well I'll get around to it eventually. I wanna finish up my first watch of BSG and at least B5 so I don't have to take them back when I go back to school.
      sigpic

Comment

Well I'll get around to it eventually. I wanna finish up my first watch of BSG and at least B5 so I don't have to take them back when I go back to school.
        Um, just don't spend money on it...I think Hulu has some episodes up. I mean, until you know if you'll like it or not. Just making a disclaimer here
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

I know. I wasn't planning on it until I know
          sigpic

Comment

Seasons 1 and 2 on sale at Target right now for $19.99 each.
            sigpic

Comment

When does season 3 come out on dvd ?

I recommend watching the episode Claudia , it is the most important of the series and so is the character !
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Probably late June, if they follow the past pattern of releases.
                sigpic

Comment

I watched the pilot today. It's a cool, and I can't figure out what it reminds me of.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I knew I wasn't the only person to think of that...

Also, why did they make Steve gay? I don't really care if a character is gay (as long he isn't flaming so hard you need a Phoenix around him), but why bother? So fans won't start shipping him and Claudia? Lol
                    The show had to have a gay character, the show was co-created by Jane Espenson

http://www.advocate.com/arts-enterta...fy-evil-queens

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      I watched the pilot today. It's a cool, and I can't figure out what it reminds me of.

The Lost Room
                      or Friday The 13th (tv series)

W-13 is an OK show but it is not Science Fiction, more like Science Fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by mindwarped View Post
                        The show had to have a gay character, the show was co-created by Jane Espenson

http://www.advocate.com/arts-enterta...fy-evil-queens
                        So...Just because? Lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X