Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting season 2 for Christmas.
    sigpic

Comment

Damn I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hold off until Christmas...I'm already on the last disc of season 1.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        Damn I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hold off until Christmas...I'm already on the last disc of season 1.
        So, could you share your opinions of each of the Characters? And what's your favorite episode so far? And slow down a little! There are only so many episodes and we aren't getting new ones (after the Christmas special) until July!
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

I'll hold off on opinions for a while...I am likely going to re-watch the season in a couple weeks. Then I can give a more accurate opinion.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm beginning the second season now
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, how come the Christmas episode isn't in the season 2 set? >

Yeah, I get the bonus episode of Claudia going to Eureka, but still...

And damn, "13.1" just kind of ruined a little surprise about season 4 of Eureka for me.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, how come the Christmas episode isn't in the season 2 set? >

Yeah, I get the bonus episode of Claudia going to Eureka, but still...

And damn, "13.1" just kind of ruined a little surprise about season 4 of Eureka for me.
                That's a good question. It was a good episode too. Maybe it'll be in the season 3 set? I don't know.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  That's a good question. It was a good episode too. Maybe it'll be in the season 3 set? I don't know.
                  It better be...That's just ridiculous...
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I just finished the season. Maybe the reason they didn't include the Christmas episode is because it would be weird having Myka back without explaining her return, unless it is actually explained in the episode (idk), even if it isn't part of the show's "canon"...

But they still could have at the very least had it at the end as sort of a special feature or something, similar to how they have "Crossing Over" from Eureka on it...

Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watching it today because it seemed very appropriate.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I just finished the season. Maybe the reason they didn't include the Christmas episode is because it would be weird having Myka back without explaining her return, unless it is actually explained in the episode (idk), even if it isn't part of the show's "canon"...

But they still could have at the very least had it at the end as sort of a special feature or something, similar to how they have "Crossing Over" from Eureka on it...

Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watching it today because it seemed very appropriate.
                      Could you get it on itunes or netflix?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

*Edit due to the glitch

I could, but why should I have to buy something that should be included?
                        Last edited by Gen. Chris; 26 December 2011, 12:56 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Netflix has W13 for streaming not to mention the S2 Christmas episode
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Gah...stupid glitch...
                            sigpic

Comment

The Christmas/Holiday specials are STAND ALONE eps and are NOT part of the over all story arcs for each season. Not sure why they didn't include the S2 special on the S2 DVDs but it ticked me off. I have it on my iPod though so it's not all bad.

One of the writers mentioned that the S2 Christmas special happens sometime after Vendetta and before the end of the season. So at that point, Myka hadn't left yet.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                The Christmas/Holiday specials are STAND ALONE eps and are NOT part of the over all story arcs for each season. Not sure why they didn't include the S2 special on the S2 DVDs but it ticked me off. I have it on my iPod though so it's not all bad.

One of the writers mentioned that the S2 Christmas special happens sometime after Vendetta and before the end of the season. So at that point, Myka hadn't left yet.
                                I understand the stand alone nature...

It makes me really mad that it didn't come with it. It better be in the season 3 set...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X