Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    I figured it was for marketing purposes as well. But they crammed five episodes onto the last disc (including the Eureka episode) as well as special features. They surely could have pushed the 9th episode (first on that last disc) to the second disc and put the Christmas episode on the last disc.
    Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    You make perfect sense. However, if I have to buy the Christmas episodes seperately I can guarantee you'll hear my profanity laced tirade that will be directed at Scyfy from wherever you live.
    Exactly why I wont be buying them, any of the sets, for the foreseeable future.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Now onto season 3

Edit: "I put on Abe Lincoln's hat once and hat an uncontrollable urge to free Mrs. Frederick"
      Last edited by Gen. Chris; 05 January 2012, 10:53 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Watching the last two episodes besides the Christmas special, which I have already seen.
        sigpic

Comment

Now onto season 3

Edit: "I put on Abe Lincoln's hat once and hat an uncontrollable urge to free Mrs. Frederick"
          Funniest moment
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

They just referenced the end of season two and they said "After the near catastrophe in Yosemite"...Mistake? Yes...Lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Well THAT was a rather explosive finale...

Why couldn't
              Spoiler:
              H.G. just create the force field around the bomb?

Officially caught up on Warehouse 13 now.
              sigpic

Comment

I've asked that question ever since the finale
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I knew I wasn't the only person to think of that...

Also, why did they make Steve gay? I don't really care if a character is gay (as long he isn't flaming so hard you need a Phoenix around him), but why bother? So fans won't start shipping him and Claudia? Lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Gateworld ate my post again.

My best guess Gen. Chris is that they want to give us more to wonder and speculate about until next season starts.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Damn...I don't want to wait. I'm hooked on Haven, Eureka, and Warehouse 13.

I finally caught up on them (128 episodes, mind you) got hooked, and now I gotta wait six months. Crap.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our world. Although we had to wait 9 months
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well at least we can hall be thankful that these particular seasons aren't being split up...

...Hopefully...lol
                          sigpic

Comment

I knew I wasn't the only person to think of that...

Also, why did they make Steve gay? I don't really care if a character is gay (as long he isn't flaming so hard you need a Phoenix around him), but why bother? So fans won't start shipping him and Claudia? Lol
                            I actually think that's one of the reasons they made him gay, to prevent the shipping. Though another reason is that they originally wanted an Asian to play the role, they fell in love with Ashmore, so they decided that to make him gay would make up for the lack of Ashmore's Asianness. Though I liked how they handled it, made for a good laugh.

Damn...I don't want to wait. I'm hooked on Haven, Eureka, and Warehouse 13.

I finally caught up on them (128 episodes, mind you) got hooked, and now I gotta wait six months. Crap.
                            I told you not to go too fast Have you watched Alphas?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              I actually think that's one of the reasons they made him gay, to prevent the shipping. Though another reason is that they originally wanted an Asian to play the role, they fell in love with Ashmore, so they decided that to make him gay would make up for the lack of Ashmore's Asianness. Though I liked how they handled it, made for a good laugh.

I told you not to go too fast Have you watched Alphas?
                              Well...Like making a character gay or straight ever really prevents shipping...

I started watching it last night but I didn't find it terribly interesting in the first 10 minutes or so so I stopped. I'm not done with it but I decided I'd rather watch Game of Thrones, which I'm watching right now for the first time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well THAT was a rather explosive finale...

Why couldn't
                                Spoiler:
                                H.G. just create the force field around the bomb?

Officially caught up on Warehouse 13 now.
                                Because
                                Spoiler:
                                the field wouldn't protect everyone and the Warehouse. It wasn't strong enough. At least that's what the writers said.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X