Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101
  1. #41
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Aw..No fun...

  2. #42
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    My girlfriend and I both watched "Magnetism" today. I liked it but she didn't...She wouldn't explain why, though.

    But in any case, we are watching "Claudia" right now...

  3. #43
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,023

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    My girlfriend and I both watched "Magnetism" today. I liked it but she didn't...She wouldn't explain why, though.

    But in any case, we are watching "Claudia" right now...
    Interesting. Magnetism wasn't the best episode imo. Just felt a bit more dry. However I can't wait to see what you say about this next episode *waits >.>*

  4. #44
    Goalkeeper mandogater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Clan Skirata's redoubt
    Posts
    16,261

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    No one can resist the smell of fudge
    I love the smell of fudge in the morning. It smells like a new Warehouse 13 fan.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

    Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

  5. #45
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Lol...I would say its pretty good.

  6. #46
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    I'm getting season 2 for Christmas.

  7. #47
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Damn I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hold off until Christmas...I'm already on the last disc of season 1.

  8. #48
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,023

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Damn I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hold off until Christmas...I'm already on the last disc of season 1.
    So, could you share your opinions of each of the Characters? And what's your favorite episode so far? And slow down a little! There are only so many episodes and we aren't getting new ones (after the Christmas special) until July!

  9. #49
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    I'll hold off on opinions for a while...I am likely going to re-watch the season in a couple weeks. Then I can give a more accurate opinion.

  10. #50
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    I'm beginning the second season now

  11. #51
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Hey, how come the Christmas episode isn't in the season 2 set? >

    Yeah, I get the bonus episode of Claudia going to Eureka, but still...

    And damn, "13.1" just kind of ruined a little surprise about season 4 of Eureka for me.

  12. #52
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,023

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Hey, how come the Christmas episode isn't in the season 2 set? >

    Yeah, I get the bonus episode of Claudia going to Eureka, but still...

    And damn, "13.1" just kind of ruined a little surprise about season 4 of Eureka for me.
    That's a good question. It was a good episode too. Maybe it'll be in the season 3 set? I don't know.

  13. #53
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    That's a good question. It was a good episode too. Maybe it'll be in the season 3 set? I don't know.
    It better be...That's just ridiculous...

  14. #54
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Well I just finished the season. Maybe the reason they didn't include the Christmas episode is because it would be weird having Myka back without explaining her return, unless it is actually explained in the episode (idk), even if it isn't part of the show's "canon"...

    But they still could have at the very least had it at the end as sort of a special feature or something, similar to how they have "Crossing Over" from Eureka on it...

    Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watching it today because it seemed very appropriate.

  15. #55
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,023

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Well I just finished the season. Maybe the reason they didn't include the Christmas episode is because it would be weird having Myka back without explaining her return, unless it is actually explained in the episode (idk), even if it isn't part of the show's "canon"...

    But they still could have at the very least had it at the end as sort of a special feature or something, similar to how they have "Crossing Over" from Eureka on it...

    Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watching it today because it seemed very appropriate.
    Could you get it on itunes or netflix?

  16. #56
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    *Edit due to the glitch


    I could, but why should I have to buy something that should be included?
    Last edited by Gen. Chris; December 26th, 2011 at 12:56 PM.

  17. #57
    Harvey jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter
    Posts
    35,013

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Netflix has W13 for streaming not to mention the S2 Christmas episode
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  18. #58
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Gah...stupid glitch...

  19. #59
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    The Christmas/Holiday specials are STAND ALONE eps and are NOT part of the over all story arcs for each season. Not sure why they didn't include the S2 special on the S2 DVDs but it ticked me off. I have it on my iPod though so it's not all bad.

    One of the writers mentioned that the S2 Christmas special happens sometime after Vendetta and before the end of the season. So at that point, Myka hadn't left yet.

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  20. #60
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Thinking about trying this series out...

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    The Christmas/Holiday specials are STAND ALONE eps and are NOT part of the over all story arcs for each season. Not sure why they didn't include the S2 special on the S2 DVDs but it ticked me off. I have it on my iPod though so it's not all bad.

    One of the writers mentioned that the S2 Christmas special happens sometime after Vendetta and before the end of the season. So at that point, Myka hadn't left yet.
    I understand the stand alone nature...

    It makes me really mad that it didn't come with it. It better be in the season 3 set...

Similar Threads

  1. Thinking about trying this series out...
    By Gen. Chris in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: April 28th, 2012, 05:59 AM
  2. Thinking about trying this series out...
    By Gen. Chris in forum Babylon 5
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2012, 06:40 AM
  3. What everyone is thinking
    By morrismike in forum Terra Nova
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: October 25th, 2011, 08:44 AM
  4. Terminator thinking.... thinking, thinking.
    By Coco Pops in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 14th, 2009, 07:11 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 7th, 2008, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •