SGU "chevron lock" sound effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU "chevron lock" sound effect?

Out of all the different Stargate series, SGU had the coolest sound effect for the chevrons (even though these gates didn't have chevrons, per se). I realize that's a small detail to focus on, but I've always had a great love for sounds. If you know what I'm talking about, it's the "bwow" sound as each symbol lights up. It's both alien, a little eerie, and has a great dynamic. I've been looking around for either a WAV or MP3 of it, but everything I've found so far is ripped from the episodes, so it has all the other sounds and music included. I'm just looking for the raw audio file. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

finding such files is rare as they are not usually released, best to find an episode where there is no other sound and rip it yourself.

Comment

Would "Air" (part 1) have the cleanest sound?

Comment

Why not use one of the many videos on Youtube and use the youtube downloader to cut the video, there are several different formats you can convert it to. I dont see .wav in the list but there are several formats you may be able to use...Good luck.

Comment

I think that the entire ambience of Destiny is exceptionally well-made.

Comment

Maybe this helps someone:
            http://www.biggsproductions.com/sound-effects/

Comment

Working...
            X