No announcement yet.

Law and Order discussion and appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only who thought the guy in prison in 13x17 (SVU) was a horrible actor? I almost cringed at his performances
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I haven't been watching
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't watch the new eps. It's just not the same without Stabler. I watch the reruns on USA.

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
          I haven't watch the new eps. It's just not the same without Stabler. I watch the reruns on USA.

From what I have seen they are actually pretty good.
          sigpic

Comment

I still don't like Rollins and feel like I'm watching Cold Case whenever Amaro is on the scene...

Plus I don't like how Fin and Olivia are now more in the background so these two newbies can shine. Also don't like that ADA Olivia was seeing and am not interested in Amaro's marital problems or whatever it is his wife is/isn't doing...
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              I still don't like Rollins and feel like I'm watching Cold Case whenever Amaro is on the scene...

Plus I don't like how Fin and Olivia are now more in the background so these two newbies can shine. Also don't like that ADA Olivia was seeing and am not interested in Amaro's marital problems or whatever it is his wife is/isn't doing...
              But how are the cases? That's what I'm interested in the most.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                But how are the cases? That's what I'm interested in the most.
                They're okay, I guess. But a lot of them are somewhat focused on the two newbies and/or their personal lives. Personally I find everything relating to Amaro's wife rather tedious and Rollins' personal problem that's the center of one of the episodes wasn't very credible to me. Just a way for her to bond with the others I guess, but in my opinion it wasn't handled very well. It's all too focused on them and I just don't find them interesting enough to really enjoy that, but I guess that's simply because I don't like the two characters. Stabler and Benson, even Finn and Cragen and Munch to an extent have had 'their' episodes and most of the time I like those. Perhaps that was more because it was a natural progression and here it just feels like they're overdoing it so we get to know these new characters...

Last night's episode (13x20) was good though! Really enjoyed seeing Huang again and thought it was a shame he didn't get more screen time (seemed like he got more attention in older eps when advising them). I have to say that I always liked seeing him, the ADAs and glimpses of the court and that's what's missing in this new season for me (there was that ADA guy Olivia was dating but he was awful and very wooden acting too).
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I don't watch Law and Order as much anymore. When I was a kid my parents would watch like every episode but I eventually lost interest just because I had seen so many episodes, its a great show. Lenny = Legend.
                  sigpic

Favorite quote:
                  McKay: You shot me!
                  Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                  Ronon: You shot me, too.
                  Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

I'm rewatching all the seasons I own over the summer. Currently in SVU season 5. Surprisingly I have found episodes that I haven't seen before, or only seen once and forgot.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if SVU will be back for another season?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Anyone know if SVU will be back for another season?
                        Yep! http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/09/law-order-svu/

I would have been really upset if the last episode would have been the finale! Can't wait for the next ep to see what will happen.
                        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          Yep! http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/09/law-order-svu/

I would have been really upset if the last episode would have been the finale! Can't wait for the next ep to see what will happen.
                          I would've been upset too! I mean talk about a cliffhanger!
                          sigpic

Comment

I really got to catch up...Lol
                            sigpic

Comment

...Just saw the finale..

What the eff...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                                ...Just saw the finale..

What the eff...
                                Of SVU? Told ya it was a cliffhanger! ...and a setup...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X