Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    I couldn't find a similar thread...

Now, as many people know, the Law and Order franchise is sort of on its last legs here in America. Criminal Intent ended this summer, Law and Order Los Angeles got cancelled after its first season, and, of course, the original L&O ended last year after twenty years. Conviction and Trial By Jury were both failures.
    How wrong I was. SVU was recently renewed for a 21st season, breaking the record for live action shows in America.

Is anyone still watching? I gave up somewhere during the season after Stabler left and I have seen a smattering of episodes since when I am bored.

Either way, when they EVENTUALLY end it they need to have Stabler come back for an episode.
    sigpic

Comment

How wrong I was. SVU was recently renewed for a 21st season, breaking the record for live action shows in America.

Is anyone still watching? I gave up somewhere during the season after Stabler left and I have seen a smattering of episodes since when I am bored.

Either way, when they EVENTUALLY end it they need to have Stabler come back for an episode.
      I'm still watching...just like I was back in 2012. LOL. I've always been more of a Benson fan. So...yeah.
      sigpic

Comment

Why is SVU doing a lot of episodes about Incels?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Why is SVU doing a lot of episodes about Incels?
          Good question.
          sigpic

Comment

Whelp ever since that idiot in Santa Barbara or whatever went on that spree kill that...culture I guess...has had a light shined on them.

They are some rather pathetic people, though. They kind of deserve to be mocked.
            sigpic

Comment

Haven't missed an episode. My husband gave it up though. He can watch his Antique Roadshow episodes on his own.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Whelp ever since that idiot in Santa Barbara or whatever went on that spree kill that...culture I guess...has had a light shined on them.

They are some rather pathetic people, though. They kind of deserve to be mocked.

Sorry for the late reply but I totally do agree. They should be mocked and riddiculed.

I never did get why they feel so entitled.

Comment

I have only watched season 1-4 of the original Law & Order, because I really liked Ben Stone. I might watch later seasons at some other time, I don't know yet.

I have watched SVU every now and then.

Comment

I just realized Jerry Orbach was the voice for Zacary Foxx on Galaxy Rangers.

Comment

Elliot Stabler ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Spinoff With Christopher Meloni Set at NBC

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I've so far only seen one episode of S21 of SVU, and I do plan to finish the series, but I do miss Peter Stone. He was one of my favourite characters in Chicago Justice, so I was happy when I heard he was going to be in SVU. I wished he could have stayed in it at least one more season. But I am looking forward to seeing more of Carisi as an ADA.

As for Olivia going easy on female suspects, I can't remember her having done that, but I'm going to go back and watch a few previous episodes. I wouldn't say that she hates men though.

As for the original L&O, I've only actually ever seen seasons 18,19 and 20. I may at some point sit down and watch the previous seasons, and especially ones with Ben Stone in them.

I did used to watch Criminal Intent, though I'm sure I've not seen it all, there are probably seasons in that that I've missed.

I liked Law & Order: UK, though after Jamie Bamber left I didn't watch it as much, and while I did like it, it of course didn't quite have the same feel as the US ones. I think out of all of the Law & Order's SVU is my favourite.
                        Last edited by Jay Halstead; 11 October 2020, 03:07 AM.
                        sigpic
                        He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

I'm looking forward to season 22. I wish it wasn't a month away!
                          sigpic

Comment

S22E1 sucked. Just a politically correct or "woke" speech. Totally groundless in this show.

Comment

Jery Hewitt Dies: Stunt Coordinator On 14 Coen Brothers Films, ‘Law & Order’ Franchise Was 71

According to the article, he was working on SVU earlier this month.

Jery Hewitt Tribute(s):
                              https://twitter.com/warrenleightTV/s...79487520657409
                              https://twitter.com/Orsonb63/status/1330600215192227841
                              https://twitter.com/search?q=Jery%20...ypeahead_click
                              Last edited by planet_tv; 26 November 2020, 07:54 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Glad to see the show back! I must admit...the first episode this season was a bit heavy. These are things I see on a daily basis...just wanted a little escapism!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X