No announcement yet.

Law and Order discussion and appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching a new episode...This season is actually pretty good. Still missing Stabler though.
    sigpic

Comment

I just finished watching last night's SVU, but I still don't like Rollins and Amaro still gives me the Scotty Valens-vibe. It also felt like the ep was focused more on the two of them than the others, I hardly saw Olivia...
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        I just finished watching last night's SVU, but I still don't like Rollins and Amaro still gives me the Scotty Valens-vibe. It also felt like the ep was focused more on the two of them than the others, I hardly saw Olivia...
        I think they are experimenting with the other two more, just to test the waters in case Mariska decides to leave for good. I like Amaro a lot but I don't really like Rollins all that much.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure about the new additions either. I keep thinking of Clod Case when I see Amaro *shrugs* Not sure what ep you guys are on, we just got the ep when Cragen does a bit of undercover work.
          sigpic

Comment

Then we're two episodes ahead of you. It's just that Amaro and Valens are pretty much the same in what they do and how they act, so it's hard not to be reminded of Cold Case...
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I just hope they don't try to turn Amaro into another Stabler...He's too damn skinny to be a badass.

I could imagine Stabler as a tough person cause, while he was tall-ish, he was kind of stocky.
              sigpic

Comment

I just finished S-1 of Law and Order UK and I quite enjoyed it.

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

I've seen the pilot and the second episode of UK, but it just couldn't hold my attention and I started doing other stuff because I got bored.
                  On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I watched Stabler's final episodes marathon last night on USA, and it wasn't that great of exit for Stabler. I was expecting more of a closure or a nice send-off for Elliot Stabler, but I was not impressed at all. The last episode just ends with him with the girl after he shoots her. I think that's a terrible send-off for Stabler. I quite disappointed.
                    Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 20 December 2011, 03:30 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

You should spoiler that, just in case if others haven't seen it.

It was filmed that way in case Christopher Meloni decided to leave. Better than killing him off, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Criminal intent starts back in the UK on Sunday. And guess whose back?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Criminal intent starts back in the UK on Sunday. And guess whose back?
                          Gee I wonder....
                          sigpic

Comment

Just watched SVU's latest ep (13x11) and while I liked the plot I didn't really like how

Spoiler:
                            the 'bonding moments' between Olivia and... gah, I already forgot her name. *checks* Ah, Rollins. It felt like those moments between them, bonding over both being women and seeing all that horror at work and not trusting men were kinda forced. I still haven't warmed up to Rollins (or Amaro) but I also don't like how they've been using Olivia this season. I think she was written better before the two newbies got on board, even when she wasn't working with Elliot. She also seems to be taking more of a backseat now, not really giving a lot of input into the discussion like she used to. Same for Fin. They're still there and Olivia was taking the lead with the judge but somehow it feels like Fin and Olivia are being neglected so the newbies can get their time on screen. But at the same time they're using Olivia/MH to promote the show in their weekly trailers.
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Just watched SVU's latest ep (13x11) and while I liked the plot I didn't really like how

Spoiler:
                              the 'bonding moments' between Olivia and... gah, I already forgot her name. *checks* Ah, Rollins. It felt like those moments between them, bonding over both being women and seeing all that horror at work and not trusting men were kinda forced. I still haven't warmed up to Rollins (or Amaro) but I also don't like how they've been using Olivia this season. I think she was written better before the two newbies got on board, even when she wasn't working with Elliot. She also seems to be taking more of a backseat now, not really giving a lot of input into the discussion like she used to. Same for Fin. They're still there and Olivia was taking the lead with the judge but somehow it feels like Fin and Olivia are being neglected so the newbies can get their time on screen. But at the same time they're using Olivia/MH to promote the show in their weekly trailers.
                              Crap I forgot that an episode was on last night. I was watching Walking Dead with my parents.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm currently watching the second season of SVU...I have owned the whole series (minus the twelfth season that I just got recently) for a year now, and haven't watched it until now. Surprisingly I'm finding episodes I have never seen before .

I also own seasons 1-5 of Criminal Intent.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X