Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted: Colin Cunningham filming Falling Skies ep 2x02

Hey everyone

Just thought I'd share a quick pic of Colin Cunningham back in action on Falling Skies season 2. They were shooting a big explosion scene on location last night. It was day 2 of the 8 day shoot for episode 2.

He came right up to us asking "Do you guys even know what we're shooting?" hehe Then takes the time to shake hands and chat with us a bit take photos. Then even made funny noises at us during his break lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57624861530393

Almost the entire cast was on location shooting as well last night but didn't have time to chat with them.

Where is the show filmed?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Where is the show filmed?

Vancouver

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus_Man View Post
        Vancouver
        Ah...Of course
        sigpic

Comment

He plays Pope with a unique accent. Is that 'his' voice? So glad it's back for season 2!

Comment

I love him as Pope! He was great as Davis too, Hell, it took me two seasons and one rerun of SG-1 before I realised it was him!
            When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

He also was in the pilot episode of Perception with Eric McCormick.

Fantastic guy. They shot the second season last year?! Oh gosh...I guess that means they don't wait for reviews. I mean, they already finished the second season, so the third season would be where they would address things... hmmmm
              Last edited by Mrja84; 13 August 2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X