Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic! Thanks a lot. I really need to catch up on this show. Sigh. Not enough hours in the day.

Comment

Michael and some of his Saving Hope castmates helping out another, Huse Madhavji, at the World Partnership Walk in TO yesterday, an event to raise awareness of and helping to end Global Poverty...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

CTV Upfronts 2016 were held in Toronto last night...

Not only was Michael there with Erica Durance promoting Season 5 of Saving Hope, but the wife came along too!..

Actually Lexa Doig was there to promote her new Original Series for E! Channel, The Arrangement...

Seems like a good time was had by all.....pictures courtesy of Getty Images and Lexa & her co-stars themselves..

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they will include Erica's newest pregnancy in the storyline because they did when she was pregnant with her first son into the story (that's how we got baby Luke) but only time will tell!
          sigpic
          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
          http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yep, I'm wondering about that too. She should once again be pretty far along by the time filming is done, so we'll see what happens.

Michael tweeted last week that they're filming his episode. #14 out of 18 so rolling right along.

Comment

I discovered last Friday that Saving Hope is on at 10:00 pm on ION TV. Two episodes in a row. So I watched and decided it was worth watching again this Friday. I hadn't been aware that we could see it in the U.S.

And Erica is definitely pregnant in the two episodes I saw, one of which was about a young man her character found and rescued when she was out walking in the woods, and the boy's dog found her and brought her back to him.

Comment

Erica was pregnant through the filming of most of Season 3 and they wrote the storyline to include it...Season 4 will start showing on ION soon and at the moment they are filming the latter end of Season 5 in Toronto...in fact Michael has just directed an episode, with his lovely first daughter Tatiana at his side as I believe she too wishes to enter into the business but behind the camera instead...

Erica is now pregnant with her second child, another boy but no word yet on how or whether this pregnancy will be written in...

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

There were two episodes on last night. In the 2d one, Erica had her baby (Luke), ... and Joel died. WHY did he die? I liked him. Did the actor want out of the series?

Comment

Daniel Gillies was filming two series at the same time - "The Originals" (spin off from the Vampire Diaries) in the US and "Saving Hope" in Toronto and felt that he could not continue to do so due to long hours and travel, along with the fact his wife was expecting their 2nd child and asked to be written out of Saving Hope...which he was...quite spectacularly too....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

It was indeed a bittersweet episode to watch but at least he's happy!
                      sigpic
                      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        ....asked to be written out of Saving Hope...which he was...quite spectacularly too....
                        Easily one of my favorite scenes of the series...one I can watch on loop over and over - and have. Joel go boom and Joel go bye bye. *LOL*
                        Julia
                        --------------------
                        http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

New promo video for Season 4 of Saving Hope which starts on ION TV tonight...

http://www.iontelevision.com/show/saving-hope/videos

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, around our house it's known as the 'Joel go boom' episode

Very happy we finally get to see Season 4 on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Late2theGate View Post
                              Yes, around our house it's known as the 'Joel go boom' episode

Very happy we finally get to see Season 4 on TV.
                              I kind of suspected that he was going to get blown up. Still, when it happened, it was shocking ... and so sad.

Comment

From the recent tweets today from Ben Ayres and Huse M it looks like they're heading towards the Season Finale read-through and filming....Michael and Ben are also enjoying themselves at the Toronto Blue Jays' Game at this very moment....looks like the two of them have forged a pretty nice friendship as they often seem to be spending time together both in TO and have in Vancouver too....of course Ben was a Stargate guest star once, Space Race as "Murios" (spelling)...

According to Ben, they are being "cautiously optimistic"

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X