Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

CTV announced today that it has ordered 12 one-hour episodes in addition to the pilot shot this summer of "Saving Hope", a new, one-hour original drama starring Erica Durance and Michael Shanks ....

Find out more at michaelshanks-online

Or head to broadcastermagazine.com

Or to newswire.ca

And hollywoodreporter.com

Congratulations to Michael and Erica!...

Deeds xx
    Last edited by discodiva; 02 November 2011, 08:42 AM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    CTV announced today that it has ordered 12 one-hour episodes in addition to the pilot shot this summer of "Saving Hope", a new, one-hour original drama starring Erica Durance and Michael Shanks ....

Or to newswire.ca

Deeds xx
    Interesting that the article has him being in Stargate Atlantis, rather than SG1, since he only appeared in SGA a few times. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Interesting that the article has him being in Stargate Atlantis, rather than SG1, since he only appeared in SGA a few times. Oh well.
      Yep..quite a few of us have picked up on that......who knows the workings of news agencies these days eh?...

Deeds xx
      sigpic

Comment

That's really good news.

The concept sounds interesting.

Comment

Hyper-Awesome!
          It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
          -Dexter-

Comment

Cool!
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds interesting...I just can't see Daniel Jackson and Lois Lane in a show together. Although Shanks did appear in Smallville...I don't think his character had any interactions with Lois...at leas I don't remember any.
              sigpic

Comment

They appeared together in "Icarus" in S.10 of course....
                Spoiler:
                Where Hawkman saved Lois from certain death at the cost of his own
                but in "Absolute Justice" Lois had her moment with Dr Fate!..

I know they acted together in SG-1's "Affinity" too....but gosh that seems such a long time ago...

This is a very interesting premise though.....I hope we get to see it in the UK sometime...it's made by the same people as "Rookie Blue" and one of our cable channels is showing that, so there's "hope"...

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

They appeared together in "Icarus" in S.10 of course....
                  Spoiler:
                  Where Hawkman saved Lois from certain death at the cost of his own
                  but in "Absolute Justice" Lois had her moment with Dr Fate!..

I know they acted together in SG-1's "Affinity" too....but gosh that seems such a long time ago...

This is a very interesting premise though.....I hope we get to see it in the UK sometime...it's made by the same people as "Rookie Blue" and one of our cable channels is showing that, so there's "hope"...

Deeds xx
                  Brain fart...forgot about that.
                  sigpic

Comment

An interesting premise, and Michael Shanks! Nothing for it, I'll have to tune into CTV, a channel I have to admit not watching that much, apart from the local news. Now I have a reason.

Comment

Or to newswire.ca

And hollywoodreporter.com

Deeds xx
                      Excellent news...couldn't find anything that gives an air date though.
                      Nice that he's managed to find work at home...well sort of...he's going to have to endure Toronto for awhile.
                      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Glad CTV is making more Canadian content. The CTV channels carry a lot of USA shows. Though I have noticed Space has been showing lots of British sci-fi and fantasy. Glad I can find it somewhere because BBC Canada is a joke.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Really nice news for both of them. I hope this show ends up doing very well.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just my opinion, of course, but per-capita, Canada seems to come up some really excellent programming. Unfortunately, they also do a pretty good job of keeping them a secret. I've heard about some good shows through some friends who live by the US/Canadian border and are able to receive some of their channels. For example, I bought the DVD for Lost Girl last summer, which SyFy in the US is picking up this winter, but is currently in it's second series in Canada. There's been a lot more, but my memory fails me. Of course, Lexx is a classic, but I can't recall the others. Always looking for new stuff to watch and I'm glad that Shanks has found himself some work!

Comment

Awesome news.. I just hope this works out.
                              This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Working...
                              X