Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...I'm back to watching the series again. It's a lot to take in. I watched a couple other series in between the first half of season 3 and now. I'm currently watching episode 15 of season 3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Okay...I'm back to watching the series again. It's a lot to take in. I watched a couple other series in between the first half of season 3 and now. I'm currently watching episode 15 of season 3
      Ah, you're getting to the best part of season 3. Have a great time watching it.
      sigpic

Comment

Well...I have a feeling I have missed too much of it while watching. I'm enjoying the show but I feel like I have too much other stuff I want to do while watching it (like play my computer games) so I miss parts of episodes.

I might have to start over. Idk if I will yet or not.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well, you do need to give it a bit more attention than many other shows. A lot of programs you can watch or half-watch while you play a game. Not so much with B5.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            Well...I have a feeling I have missed too much of it while watching. I'm enjoying the show but I feel like I have too much other stuff I want to do while watching it (like play my computer games) so I miss parts of episodes.

I might have to start over. Idk if I will yet or not.
            You'll probably have to. B5 isn't one of those programs that you can just half watch. There are so many details to the show, many of which are interrelated, that if you feel like you haven't retained half of the story, then you may need to give it another go.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Yeah, well, you do need to give it a bit more attention than many other shows. A lot of programs you can watch or half-watch while you play a game. Not so much with B5.
            I suppose I'm one of those rare types that hates multitasking when when it comes to things like TV shows. That and I don't play video games at all. I've been told before that I'm the the opposite of ADD or ADHD personality types.
            sigpic

Comment

I can have the TV on in the background while I'm doing something else, but generally if I watch a show, I'll watch that and do nothing else.
              sigpic

Comment

That's me too mane - I will have the tv on while doing artwork or lesson planning, but when I actually want to *watch* a show, I generally give it undivided attention.
                sigpic

Comment

I will admit, I want to continue watching the show but I don't have time, especially with other things I need to be watching.

This is especially true if I consider the fact that I probably will have to start over.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have started watching this myself. Fantastic show. Really love the characters and the story.

I'm not even put off by the bad cgi.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
                      I have started watching this myself. Fantastic show. Really love the characters and the story.

I'm not even put off by the bad cgi.
                      It's shocking to think that the 'bad' CGI was cutting edge for a weekly television show when it first appeared! But glad you're enjoying it, it's well worth it.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                      X