• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secrets (206)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    SECRETS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206
    Glenn struggles to keep what he knows to himself, and Dale takes it upon himself to confront Hershel about what's in the barn. Carl asks to be taught how to use a gun when Rick and Shane take a group out for shooting practice.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2012, 12:47 PM.

What a great episode. I can't believe everything that came out in this one.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I find kinda funny how Lori simple lost her wit and Rick had to hold the joints together. I loled when T told the Hershel son "Hey man, don't give me that gangsta ****".
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I lol'd when Dale told Glenn to to just spit it out and just say what he wanted to say, so Glenn says " there are walkers in the barn and Lori is pregnant"; I found the way he said it and the expression on Dale's face funny.
        I also lol'd at Andrea and Shane in the car, and when Maggie went off on Lori(I really liked Maggie in this episode, particularly in that scene).
        I'm glad Lori finally told Rick about sleeping with Shane.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm actually more trilled about the second half of the season. If the happenings more or less follow the book, we are in for a treat in orange flavor.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I knew it was a matter of time before Glenn spilled everything. Without even trying he ends up with all these major secrets.
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what will happen to the zombies in the barn. Things will get tricky again? I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I do hope they'll get back on the road soon, 'cause okay the current resting situation is nice for them, but I liked them moving around better. Lots of new places for us to see.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                I lol'd when Dale told Glenn to to just spit it out and just say what he wanted to say, so Glenn says " there are walkers in the barn and Lori is pregnant"; I found the way he said it and the expression on Dale's face funny.
                I laughed so hard at that part, I told my Mum the same thing just in a variation "I am Gay and your Daughter is pregnant". She had the same facial expression afterwards too.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I liked this episode a lot, although this season is kinda slow and did not top season one yet, but I'm willing to see how the second part of the season in February looks like, dale is my favorite character, along with glenn, I liked Rick earlier, but I expected a stronger reaction after Lori told him that he slept with Shane... And oh.. Please find Sophia already, this gets quite annoying!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X