• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chupacabra (205)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    CHUPACABRA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205
    Daryl finds a hopeful sign in the forest, but is on his own after being badly injured. Rick questions whether he is making decisions in the best interests of the group, and Glenn and Maggie consider the nature of their new relationship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2012, 10:14 AM.

Why are they keeping Zombies in the Barn???

Comment

I guess that since Hershel is super religious, he believes the even killing zombies is immoral. Or maybe he thinks there might be a cure one day.

Comment

^^ I guess they don't want to kill them. They might be people they knew.

Great ep last night, but I was about to be so pissed if they had killed Daryl. I didn't think they would, but then that *bleep* that I can't stand shoots at him and they cut to commercial. Nooooo! Apparently she really didn't need to be given a gun. Idiot.

I do think a number of these characters are not safe from being killed with the exception of Rick, followed by Carl, and hopefully Glenn. Andrea I'm sure is safe just because I can't stand her....
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
          ^^ I guess they don't want to kill them. They might be people they knew.

Great ep last night, but I was about to be so pissed if they had killed Daryl. I didn't think they would, but then that *bleep* that I can't stand shoots at him and they cut to commercial. Nooooo! Apparently she really didn't need to be given a gun. Idiot.

I do think a number of these characters are not safe from being killed with the exception of Rick, followed by Carl, and hopefully Glenn. Andrea I'm sure is safe just because I can't stand her....
          Spoiler:
          In the book the zombies in the barn are his relatives
          Loved this episode too. The tension, i kept thinking "don't shoot Andrea, don't shoot" kept me in the edged of the seat the whole episode. And the Zombie trying to eat Daryl boots, lol lucky him it didn't tries to eat his ancle. As for Andrea, i think we will keep seeing her many more seasons.
          Just finished watching the episode, seeping my budweiser, commenting on gateworld forum in a holyday eves. Can't get better than that.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I liked this episode a lot. I'm really loving Daryl this season, and I've actually come to kinda like Shane a little in these past two episodes, I like him better when he's around Andrea or Rick(in one on one conversations). I really dislike(ok hate) Shane around Lori(probably because I can't stand her, and the relationship she had with Shane) I actually like Andrea quite a bit, so I hope she's around for awhile.
            sigpic

Comment

Another really strong episode. At the end there, I really did fear for Daryl. I too would have been pretty upset if they had killed him off in this one. I can't wait to see what comes of Glenn's barn discovery next week.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I knew they had to be hiding some secrets. I thought at most maybe one zombie who was a person they knew or something, but not a barn full of them.

I liked the start of the episode with the flashbacks. I think it would be cool if they had these at the start of every episode to sort of see how all these people came together.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                  I liked the start of the episode with the flashbacks.
                  One thing i noticed. The city was being bombarded by helicopters, yet on the first season nothing on the city was destroyed, the parts we saw at least. Some discontinuity there.

Originally posted by magictrick
                  I think it would be cool if they had these at the start of every episode to sort of see how all these people came together.
                  Good idea, we saw how Ed, Carol, Sophia and Lori, Shane and Carl came to know each other. Time for Amy, Andrea and Dale.
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                    One thing i noticed. The city was being bombarded by helicopters, yet on the first season nothing on the city was destroyed, the parts we saw at least. Some discontinuity there.
                    I thought the same thing, but then they were only in a particular area of Atlanta which is a major US city. And if they were only using helicopters, I don't see how they could bomb very much since I didn't think helos carried bombs. Missiles yeah but bombs?
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

I absolutely loved it, and better then the episode before... Daryl is my favorite character as well, probably he's gonna be killed off... :/ I can't stand Andrea as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good episode...zombies in the barn...ducks on the pond for Shane!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                          Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          I thought the same thing, but then they were only in a particular area of Atlanta which is a major US city. And if they were only using helicopters, I don't see how they could bomb very much since I didn't think helos carried bombs. Missiles yeah but bombs?

I'm not positive, but I'm fairly certian they were dropping nerve gas. I thought that's what Shane said to Lori when they saw the helicopters.

So, less explodey, destructive bombs, more delivering packages of deadly gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kellari View Post
                            I'm not positive, but I'm fairly certian they were dropping nerve gas. I thought that's what Shane said to Lori when they saw the helicopters.

So, less explodey, destructive bombs, more delivering packages of deadly gas.
                            I think they would be useless. We don't know how the zombies function internaly if the heart is pumping, we know they don't breath, will they absorve the agent the same way, will it affect them the same way. Since the brain is half-dead and as far as i know nerv gas hits the brain.
                            sigpic

Comment

They could have been dropping nerve gas to kill regular humans, but I thought Shane or whoever thought they were dropping napalm...hence the fiery explosions.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X