Chupacabra (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
    I think they would be useless. We don't know how the zombies function internaly if the heart is pumping, we know they don't breath, will they absorve the agent the same way, will it affect them the same way. Since the brain is half-dead and as far as i know nerv gas hits the brain.
    I agree. I don't think nerve gas would do much, if anthing, to the zombie population. I just thought that's what Shane said the helicopters were dropping. Honestly, I can't remember what he said clearly. I'll have to watch the episode again to find out for sure.

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    They could have been dropping nerve gas to kill regular humans, but I thought Shane or whoever thought they were dropping napalm...hence the fiery explosions.
    Ah, if it was napalm, that would make more sense.

Comment

They could have been dropping nerve gas to kill regular humans, but I thought Shane or whoever thought they were dropping napalm...hence the fiery explosions.
      Ever read the comic?
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
        Ever read the comic?
        Not yet. A couple of weeks ago I bought the first compendium which has the first 49 issues. Now I just need to start reading them.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

That is exactly what Shane said. It was napalm. I just saw it last night. Which is probably why the traffic back up happened to begin with... either the military wasn't letting people into the city, or there simply would be no use to try to get any further. Only problem is, there was no way to turn back.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X