Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Okay, just a little game thread!
    The rules are simple, just finish the sentence 'That awkward moment when...' using Sanctuary characters, places, episode plots....

I'll start off:-

That awkward moment when ...Jack the Ripper tells you he could kill for a beer
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

That awkward moment when...
    You try to name-drop with Helen Magnus.
    You ask Nikola Tesla to "be direct".
    Your dinner hosts feed you to albino ninjas. (deleted scenes)

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
      That awkward moment when...
      You try to name-drop with Helen Magnus.
      You ask Nikola Tesla to "be direct".
      Your dinner hosts feed you to albino ninjas. (deleted scenes)
      lol, Whats with the albino ninjas? Which ep are the deleted scenes from?

That awkward moment when you realise the person you've just insulted abnormals to, IS an abnormal, a very hormonal abnormal
      lol, just realised that hormonal abnormal rhymes
      sigpic
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

"And this is Erica, also known as Miss Hormonal Abnormal."
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

That awkward when you tell a vampire to "bite me".

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            HAHA! LOL! I think I'm gonna go make an art with that! Be back in a flash!
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when... you think you're better than some tech guy and start bragging and interrogating him about weapons only to be annoyed with him when he explains Nikola Tesla built it before realizing he's telling the truth.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

That awkward moment when your girlfriend thinks you only have one heart.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  Here's the art I said I'd make spoilered for content from 'Untouchable'

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                  That awkward moment when your girlfriend thinks you only have one heart.
                  lol

That awkward moment when you think someones hacking into your computer system, only to find out it's your boss, the owner of the house
                  Last edited by StarSancFar; 24 October 2011, 11:39 AM. Reason: spoilered
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when... you realize that the man who tried to feed you to a lizard creature is actually your father.
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      lol, Whats with the albino ninjas? Which ep are the deleted scenes from?

That awkward moment when you realise the person you've just insulted abnormals to, IS an abnormal, a very hormonal abnormal
                      lol, just realised that hormonal abnormal rhymes

here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VoVtHuoMDM

The awkward moment when you realize that your fiancé finds prostitutes, rapes and kills them.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post

here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VoVtHuoMDM

The awkward moment when you realize that your fiancé finds prostitutes, rapes and kills them.
                        Thanks
                        LOL! You made me proper laugh just then!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

The awkward moment when you watch "Sherlock Holmes" movie (the Robert Downey Jr version) with James Watson.
                          sigpic
                          Sign by me

Comment

That awkward moment when you hit on your boss thanks to phermones secreated by a demented Firby.
                            sigpic

Comment

That awkward moment when... you've gone back in time and taken your past-self's weapons only for you to overhear her be threatened by Jack the Ripper without any means to defend herself.
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                              X