X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Comment

It's a shame they can't get the cost down to what is spent on Primevil. The show would make it for sure.

Comment

I'm loving the show, IMO, there aren't a lot of sci-fi/fantasy/you know what I mean type of shows out there right now that are new, and this is one that really makes you want more, at least that's what my dad and I think Hope you like it if you do end up watching
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Like many people have said good concept, poor execution.

Lots of cliche plots, they gloss over a lot of continuity problems and plot holes, but if you can live with that stuff then give it try.

Also they need to get rid of the kid story lines or get better actors and writers. That's gave me the push over the fence into non-watching.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            Like many people have said good concept, poor execution.

Lots of cliche plots, they gloss over a lot of continuity problems and plot holes, but if you can live with that stuff then give it try.

Also they need to get rid of the kid story lines or get better actors and writers. That's gave me the push over the fence into non-watching.
            Hmmmm...guess we were watching different shows.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Hmmmm...guess we were watching different shows.
              I would agree with you but Primevil deals with the "jumping" thing a lot better. The drama in TN is significantly better than SGU and even better than most of BSG (which is 10x better than SGU).

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                I would agree with you but Primevil deals with the "jumping" thing a lot better. The drama in TN is significantly better than SGU and even better than most of BSG (which is 10x better than SGU).
                I concur
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X