Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terra Nova - The Box (Spoilers for The Runaway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well we have an answer now as to what it contains.

question is, what does it represent?

Comment

nothing good for terra nova

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        well we have an answer now as to what it contains.
        question is, what does it represent?
        The circle graph looks like a star map of some sort
        sigpic
        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Screen
          01.jpg
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

i bet it is nothing , probably her personal items ??
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
              Screen
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]32655[/ATTACH]
              Looks like a mathematical formula and a star chart of sorts.
              sigpic

Comment

It probably has something to do with controlling the future as they've alleuded to. There seems to be a movement in the future of earth to change the past in such a way as to alter things....as in not just not polluting but to control wealth and powerr.

either that or it's some way to communicate with the future or go back through the rift.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

from my knowledge, it appears to be orbitals and calculations for paths.

EDIT:

i took a closer look and they appear to be differential equations. the picture with the arrow seems to represent subatomic particles.

not sure what the other pictures represent but it reminds me of the device used to open the Time Hole
                  Last edited by thekillman; 09 November 2011, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Anyone have any guesses as to what type of info Mira's box contains"?
                    It contains all the evils of the world. It will eventually be opened, freeing these evils, but it will be closed in time to keep Hope.

regards,
                    G.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                      It contains all the evils of the world. It will eventually be opened, freeing these evils, but it will be closed in time to keep Hope.

regards,
                      G.

So now we are ripping off Greek myths?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

lol the only person i can see with the power to be able to close "pandora's box" and keeping the evils inside is mira when she tires of this scientist guy and wants to stomp a mudhole into him and his portal or whatever he is up to. she does not seem to be the patient type or the type who will lose her position of power to some future military guy that might come through the supposed portal

Comment

Having a two way portal will simple nullify Terra Nova's existence.
                          sigpic

Comment

why would it?

TN will still exist. but i think the 6ers want to exploit the planet for their own good. i can see why they want to by the way.

Comment

regards,
                              G.
                              O_o I said Mira's box...not Pandora's Box....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                why would it?
                                TN will still exist. but i think the 6ers want to exploit the planet for their own good. i can see why they want to by the way.
                                Ow, i meant its purpose. If its purpose is to give the human race o new fresh begining opening a portal back will only give it more time but ultimately will fix nothing.

[sarcasm]It contains all the evils of the world. It will eventually be opened, freeing these evils, but it will be closed in time to keep Hope.[/sarcasm]
                                Regards,
                                G.
                                Here Carter i fixed it for you, added the necessary tags.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X