Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34350515253
Results 1,041 to 1,046 of 1046
    Major General

Default Re: Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

All i can say, is its gonna be great seeing the great manipulator (mr gold) get one-upped on that by mr hyde.

Airman

Default Re: Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    All i can say, is its gonna be great seeing the great manipulator (mr gold) get one-upped on that by mr hyde.

Agreed- can Hyde out "Gold" Mr Gold??? But then again the Evil Queen does some manipulating of her own....

https://www.facebook.com/JenniferMor...55418855278689

Spoiler:
    Season 7's turning into something real interesting... I'm still not sure whether they should go for it because after the musical episode, I'm really satisfied with the way they tied things together. But at the same time, OUAT with just Gold, Regina and Hook sounds really good after all the soap opera antics and endless cameos we've had in recent years to keep the cast together. At the very least, it might provide Rumple with a suitable send-off since his character has really gone down the toilet in my opinion.

"Change, my dear. And it seems, not a moment too soon." - The Sixth Doctor.

Once Upon a Time has been Cancelled

READ MORE

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete

"Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Once Upon a Time has been Cancelled

READ MORE
    That was to be expected. I seriously tried to give it a chance and the last Episode was not so bad. Still, the Creators now got on my blacklist with screwing up a perfectly good Series. Simply because, they were not able to just let it go. About everyone on the Forums agreed that it should have ended with the previous Season and I cant believe, that the Creators did not have the same thought.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Personally I think it should have ended at season 5, But even then they left so much unanswered with King Arthor and the like, heck they never answered the question of who is Lily's father {which they said they'd answer in season 4 but never did whatsoever. So the question got moved to season 5, I barely got through the first half of season 5 before jjust quitting the show entirely}

Dont get me wrong, Adam and Eddy as their names go to the fanbase are good writers, they wrote TRON Legacy, and it was good, I enjoyed it quite a bit myself {the music, the visuals, the locations, the technology} It is just that when a show goes more than 4 seasons with them at trhe helm it kinda goes to hell...

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete

"Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress