Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an interesting article about OUAT and ancient myths, etc.
    http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...943/story.html
    sigpic

Comment

I must say, I really hope this show makes it. In an age where most television consists of cop, lawyer, and doctor dramas, OUAT is a welcome relief. The pilot, IMO, could have been done better, but I still like the idea of it. I think it has a lot of potential, as well as a really great cast! This is me trying not to get my hopes up.
      sigpic

I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, green and strong! He made me love him without looking at me. - Jane Eyre

Comment

I like the premise it's nice and fresh, and they have some decent actors in it.

Unfortunately, the pilot episode was absolutely abysmal.

Comment

Here's a cute promo/interview bit for TVGuide magazine with 4 of the actors from OUAT.

Bonus: Robert Carlyle juggling apples!

sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

here a trailer for next episode

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/onc...#disqus_thread

I think I like Emma
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              here a trailer for next episode

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/onc...#disqus_thread

I think I like Emma
              oh yeah, so do I She really knows how to get the EQ upset
              sigpic

Comment

Watching the pilot now... god are there some bad effects. When the Queen comes into the wedding and you can see that they CGI'd the walking, wow was that obvious. Still, so far I'm very interested.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I noticed the effects were not that great, but I can use my imagination. We were spoiled by the over the top effects on SGU. The technology has advanced so much the last few years, but still quite pricey to deliver.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think the effects were too bad for a TV show. Yes there were a few times it was obviously greenscreen but overall I though they were fine and did not pull me out of the story.

I think we're going to get a lot more Robert Carlyle tonight, which should be awesome.

Comment

I watched it but did not like it :/ I really wanted to especially for Robert Carlyle, but sorry... not my cup of tea although Emma Actress is a real beauty. I have to stick to Grimm though much more awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, Episode 1 didnt do it for me, but number 2 got me hooked. This is going to be alot of fun.

I would love to talk some detail but I cant find the button to insert spoilers anywhere.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

OT: Just type manually: [_SPOILER] Text [_/SPOILER] — delete "_" after "["

Liked the first episode. It's an interesting approach to the genre, imo, and a good mixture of classical fairy-tales and fantasy. Curious to watch the 2. episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Watching the pilot now... god are there some bad effects. When the Queen comes into the wedding and you can see that they CGI'd the walking, wow was that obvious. Still, so far I'm very interested.
                            Yes, it was obvious in that it seemed to show how her movement was nearly effortless and how the EQ could take one step where others would take three. Magic and stuff.

My only complaint is that she (the Evil Queen) came off as a lesser Mab.

Comment

This episode was great!!!
                              I like Mr. Gold more and more. He's sooo creepy! And the EQ/Regina is really underestimating him. He must remember who he is!

here's the promo for the next week episode
                              sigpic

Comment

Epiosde 2 ratings are in.

It got a 3.9 HH 18-49 demo with 11.64 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...weakly/108988/

The natural trend is that shows decrease in ratings after premiere. I was quite impressed to see such a small decrease.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X