Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed a little cross over word play. In season 1 of Stargate Universe (sorry can't think the ep. maybe "Earth"?) Dr. Rush fools scientists from Earth into thinking the Stargate will blow up, and says " A little theater is always nice."
    In the ep of OUAT after Emma tells all at the debate, Mr. Gold comes to see her later and says almost the same thing. I need a transcript! With these writers, one can guess they wrote that on purpose.
    sigpic

Comment

quickly an information for the German speaking friends

RTL has bought the rights for airing "Once Upon a Time" in Germany (they beat Pro7 on that) .... hope these are good news ..... with RTL one never knows

link: http://www.digitalfernsehen.de/RTL-s...s.78473.0.html
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thank you very much. Those scenes are pretty intriguing, I cannot wait either.

Spoiler:
        One of the funniest quotes so far:
        Belle: "What are you trying to forgett?"
        Rumpel: "Oh, it seems it worked" XD
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post

Spoiler:
          Yeah, I love the dialog the Rumpy/Gold has.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Yeah, I love that scene too. adorable

wonder what will happen in the end? how he lost her?
            sigpic

Comment

A brand new sneak peek, #6:

Spoilers ahead:

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAifQB4zrLA
              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else besides me think that the mysterious bike rider that got into town is none other than Henry himself grown up?
                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

ooh, interesting suggestion.

this week's was interesting

Spoiler:
                  so rumpy has his happily ever after, but regina is keeping it from him. Nice twist on beauty and the beast, right down to Chip
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Finally!
                    Spoiler:
                    I kept asking if Regina and Mr. Gold know about each other. It seems they have been playing Hide and Seek the last 26 Years. Respect for that stamina, at some point I might just have lost my cool and simply confronted him way before. If he was under the Curse as well, it would have been nothing but a hazy memory to him.

As for the Episode
                    Spoiler:
                    I just love how they tie together the Stories quite nicely. I was always a fan of any Crossover Episode and this whole Series is a big one. Belle was just sweet and I really felt sorry for Rumpy. Though I wonder if there wasnt some truth in what he said about his powers being worth more than love to him. After all he lost his Son too and I still think he is not dead.

Do you Guys think that we can take Gold literal when he says "I am the one with the power around here"? He can force Regina to do anything by saying please. So I really wonder if Emma will be able to deny Gold his favour, but for the sake of storytelling she probably wont.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The more I see of Rumpy... the more I LOVE HIM and tonights episode has made my love for his character stronger!! O_O!! Wow!! I totally want Regina to get her Karma!! lmao!
                      sigpic

Comment

Regina vs. Rumpi. Their secrets are revealed finally to each other.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

one interesting thought came to me

Spoiler:
                          all emma needs to do is find Regina's true love and have him, her, it kiss her and the whole thing will be fixed.

I think that Regina has the book, which is why she wanted confirmation as to who Rumpy was. She's using the book to get an advantage of who to play against whom.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As for the Episode
                            Spoiler:
                            I just love how they tie together the Stories quite nicely. I was always a fan of any Crossover Episode and this whole Series is a big one. Belle was just sweet and I really felt sorry for Rumpy. Though I wonder if there wasnt some truth in what he said about his powers being worth more than love to him. After all he lost his Son too and I still think he is not dead.

Do you Guys think that we can take Gold literal when he says "I am the one with the power around here"? He can force Regina to do anything by saying please. So I really wonder if Emma will be able to deny Gold his favour, but for the sake of storytelling she probably wont.
                            Thoughts:
                            Spoiler:
                            Mr. Gold has been influencing a lot of things, I think that shows he has some degree of power there. in a lot of ways I think he is playing with Regina and maybe he is ready to go back, you know?
                            sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the last night's episode(Skin Deep)
                              Spoiler:
                              loved the Belle/RumpleBeast take on Beauty and the Beast. I felt really felt bad for both of them. Also love the whole Regina vs Gold thing, I enjoy watching both characters.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X