Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually almost liked him better in this role than as Rush. It seems like he'll get to stretch his acting chops even more with this dual-personality role.
    That is just my two cents.

Comment

I got to watch a bit of it, and have it recording now, seems like it's going to be a good show, it's interesting.

Comment

Very good episode. Definitely looking forward to more in the coming weeks. My wife enjoyed it a lot too. I was kinda surprised by that.
        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Tony Amendola was Geppetto.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
            Tony Amendola was Geppetto.
            I thought that was an interesting bit of casting and he really suits the part strangely enough! It was good to see him again.

I wasn't sure about the beginning of this, all over the place with frenetic scene setting, but it seemed to settle down a bit. I think it will be quite interesting and looking forward to next weeks episode.

Reminded me a bit of a series a few years back called 'The 10th Kingdom', where our world and a world where fairy tales and magic were real existed alongside ours and accessed through the evil queen's "mirror, mirror on the wall...".

So Robert Carlyle is the devious, knows everything, but strings everyone along guy..... again!!! I was surprised as to how small his role was in this first episode. Would have been nice to see more of him.

Comment

i watched it. i'd watch anything that the Lost writers did. i liked it.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i watched it. i'd watch anything that the Lost writers did. i liked it.
                Me As well plus Robert Carlyle, hope it will last, but I see it getting canceled after the second season :/
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/onc...ng-you_24.html

Promo for episode 2: The thing you love most
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    I cant watch in my country! *Cries*
                    I'm in Australia and I can't watch it either. I can't wait...it looks exciting - the story, the action & the VFX. We get Once Upon a Time in 2012, not sure exactly what date, how about you?

Cheers, webgurl
                    sigpic

Comment

Ratings are in. The series premiere drew 3.9 HH 18-49 and 12.793 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...atings/108146/
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                        Sorry to double post, but do you know how overly uber jealous I am of you right now? Heh, I gotta say, the man looks good in a suit (and purple). I cannot wait to see what they do with Rumpel's whole back story.

And I hate to be a big fangirl and ask, I'm sure you got to chat with him just a tiny bit, was he nice/cool/awesome? Feel free to not answer me. Just I think I could leave this Earth happy if I even had a smidgen of a chance to meet him.

Robert aside, your pics from the con are awesome, and how cool it is that you've met other cast members and actually witnessed some of the filming. Also, if you don't mind me saying, you have a nice smile.

lol ok thanks for the smile comment haha

I met Robert Carlyle briefly before SGU premiered. I know he's a bit of private person socially. But chatting with him briefly at Once Upon a Time filming on a couple of occasions and again at the recent Once Upon a Cure charity gala, he seems pretty approachable and friendly. I mean my impressions of him from all his serious roles made me cautious around him but he was all smiles and laughs when I talked to him. I have nothing bad to say about him. In fact all the Once Upon a Time cast and exec producers are just great people

Comment

Just watched it and all I can say: Damn it! These show is gonna be sooo awesome!!!

Rumpy: Totally freaky, crazy but sooo cute!! And his laughter Just great!! And the way he speaks Please, I want him to scare my ex best friend

Mr Gold: Really, he is kind of scary. And I think he knows that he is Rumplestilskin. It's the way he looked at Emma. And the way he looks at everyone else. They're afraid of him I think. At least Granny and the other girl. (is Little Red Riding Hood correct? Or what's her name?)

Evil Queen/Major: She IS scary as well! She really threatens Emma the first moment she knew she would be a danger for her to keep Henry. I'm curious what she's gonna do next.

Henry: The boy's sooo sweet! Just ten years old but already so smart

Snow White: I don't know how to think of her yet, but it's very brave of her to just leave her child in the wardrobe, not knowing what will happen to her.

Mary: I have the feeling that she's not happy with her life in Storybrook.

To the episode: I liked it. Oh yeah, I did And I can't wait for more
                          What I also liked was the switching of the scenes all the time
                          My favorite scene: Rumpy in his cell!!! Sooo cool! I want to see more of him. He seems to know everything!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Ratings are in. The series premiere drew 3.9 HH 18-49 and 12.793 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...atings/108146/
                            According to tvbythenumbers, that's ABC's best series premiere "this fall or last fall", so good.
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                              According to tvbythenumbers, that's ABC's best series premiere "this fall or last fall", so good.
                              so let's hope the numbers keep high for the next ones

wondering how important the role of RC is in this serie, can't really judge from the first episode

hope to see Mr. Gold often
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                so let's hope the numbers keep high for the next ones

wondering how important the role of RC is in this serie, can't really judge from the first episode

hope to see Mr. Gold often
                                I think Rumpy is really important. He knows so much others don't know. And I would like to know how he ended up being locked up in a cell.
                                And Mr. Gold *faints faints --> lying on the floor*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X