No announcement yet.

Who reads the comic too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to steve jobs i am able to read the comics on my ipad. so much darker and i love it for that
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-w...395985060?mt=8
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I only just got to it yesterday. Good stuff, but I miss being able to blow through tons of it at a time! This month-to-month business is brutal

I'm very interested to see where the new arc goes. I like how you can see how deeply the business with the Governor affected Rick and how it's affecting how he's reacting to what might be the best news they've had since the apocalypse.
        That is very true, and it is a smart way for him to act. It is much better to be prepared for the worst in their case. Especially based on past encounters with other groups.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I started the comics before the show. But I knew the show was coming out and after the first episode I loved it so much I stopped reading them. I think I was at 13
          Spoiler:
          Rick had just killed Shane

Since the show changes things up, I might start them up again. I didn't want the show to be ruined for me, but I was still surprised by a lot of what happened.
          sigpic

Comment

I want to start reading the comics, especially while the shows on hiatus
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Very, very highly recommended, mate. I had planned to after Season 1 and didn't get around to it till the mid-Season 2 hiatus. Was kicking myself the whole time and since then too.

The comics are amazing. And as much as I like the show--it's a pale shadow of what the comics are.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Very, very highly recommended, mate. I had planned to after Season 1 and didn't get around to it till the mid-Season 2 hiatus. Was kicking myself the whole time and since then too.

The comics are amazing. And as much as I like the show--it's a pale shadow of what the comics are.
                I personally wouldn't say a "pale shadow". I think both the show and the comic are amazing in their own ways. I like the differences between the two.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh I'm quite comfortable saying it. I do really enjoy the show, even in spite of its endless nose-to-nose whisper-fights. It's good solid stuff. It's just that the comic is so fantastic--such amazing source material--that the show just can't live up. No fault of the show's at all.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The comic is definitely amazing. That wait between issues each month is such torture, isn't it?
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is! When I was reading #94 I just about spat my drink out when I realized I'd hit the end and had to wait another month

Fortunately this month we got a little reprieve with the bonus one-shot Michonne backstory!

Comment

I can't wait until next week when #95 comes out.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, #100 came out today. Anyone else pick it up? I am about to read mine very shortly.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm a bit behind, I still haven't read #99...

Comment

I started with the show and after the first season, i bought the comics and I looooove them!

I have the french version so I'm behind everybody here.
                              The last one is #90. I have to wait september for the next one.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Muffong
                                Yes, and what happened was very unpleasant.
                                Definitely a sad moment. Honestly, it had to happen at some point, in some way. That was pretty brutal though.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X