Season 2 Ratings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 Ratings Thread

Since we have a topic about the ratings for the premiere episode, thought I'd get ahead start on making a ratings thread for the rest of Season 2.

2x01: ''What Lies Ahead''
    4.8 million viewers in Adults 18-49
    4.2 million viewers in Adults 25-54
    7.3 million total viewers for premiere

2x02: ''Bloodletting''

2x03: ''Save The Last One''

2x04: ''Cherokee Rose''

2.05 "Chupacabra"
    2.06 "Secrets"
    2.07 "Pretty Much Dead Already"

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      2.05 "Chupacabra"
      2.06 "Secrets"
      2.07 "Pretty Much Dead Already"

Cheers

Comment

Wouldn't that be so great if the ratings stayed that high for this second episode? My fingers will be crossed.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Wouldn't that be so great if the ratings stayed that high for this second episode? My fingers will be crossed.
          I'll cross and sew too together if i could, so i'll just sew them for now...
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

2x02: ''Bloodletting''

Live+SD numbers: 6.703 million viewers and a 3.6 rating

Originally posted by TVbtN
            The second episode of The Walking Dead slipped two tenths of a point to a still impressive 3.6 adults 18-49 rating, still more than double the next closest competitor on cable. The 10:30p encore of The Walking Dead scored a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating and The Talking Dead managed a 0.5 adults 18-49 rating at midnight. Source
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Still very impressive numbers. I really hope this ends up being the average this season.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

2x03: ''Save The Last One''

Live+SD numbers: 6.095 million viewers and a 3.1 rating

The third episode of The Walking Dead dropped 0.5 with adults 18-49 but still easily led Sunday cable with a 3.1 adults 18-49 rating, which was still more than double the next closest competitor on cable. The 10:00p encore of The Walking Dead scored a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating and The Talking Dead drew a 0.5 adults 18-49 rating at 11p.
                Source

For the week it was only 2nd to Monday Night Football in the Top 25 cable ratings.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

I am really glad that the ratings are remaining so high. This is just great.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

2x04: ''Cherokee Rose''

Live+SD numbers: 6.294 million viewers and a 3.4 rating

The Walking Dead rose 0.3 with adults 18-49 and easily led Sunday cable with a 3.4 adults 18-49 rating.
                    Source
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Awesome news.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

2x05: ''Chupacabra''

Live+SD numbers: 6.124 million viewers and a 3.2 rating

The Walking Dead fell 0.2 with adults 18-49 vs. last week, but still easily led Sunday cable with a 3.2 adults 18-49 rating.
                        Source
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

A little slip every now and then isn't too bad. At least it is still #1 on Sunday cable.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

2x06: ''Secrets''

Live+SD numbers: 6.077 million viewers and a 3.1 rating

The Walking Dead fell a tenth of a point with adults 18-49 vs. last week, but still easily led Sunday cable with a 3.1 adults 18-49 rating.

2x07: "Pretty Much Dead Already"

Live+SD numbers: 6.623 million viewers and a 3.5 rating

The mid-season finale of The Walking Dead didn't set highs for the series, but the 6.6 million total viewers and 3.5 adults 18-49 ratings was nowhere near a ratings zombie. It wasn't too far behind the season 2 premiere which did set series highs with 7.26 million viewers and a 3.8 adults 18-49 rating and was the highest-rated telecast for any scripted drama in basic cable history among Adults 25-54 and Adults 18-49. Overall, The Walking Dead also ranks as the number one scripted drama with adults 18-49 in basic cable history.
                            Source and source
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Not bad numbers really.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X