Who is the hottest girl in Stargate SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the hottest girl in Stargate SG-1

I thought the model who played Sha're, and dated Micheal Shanks was hot, and Samantha Tapping is a pretty woman too especially after she grows her hair out in Stargate Atlantis.
    1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
    5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
    6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Teyla
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
      I thought the model who played Sha're, and dated Micheal Shanks was hot, and Samantha Tapping is a pretty woman too especially after she grows her hair out in Stargate Atlantis.
      Amanda Tapping not Samantha Tapping.

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
      Teyla
      Teyla is in Stargate Atlantis, not Stargate SG-1

-----------------
      Samantha Carter is the hottest girl in SG-1 (on the team ), Morena Baccarin as Adria overall.
      Last edited by General Jumper One; 17 October 2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
        Actually, it's Amanda Tapping who plays Samantha Carter.

Oh, and I vote for Amanda Tapping/Samantha Carter. And I always liked her short hair; I thought it was really cute; she looked a bit like a tall pixie.

And the actress who played Sha're is Vaitiare Bandera.

EDIT: And this thread should be titled "Who is the hottest woman in Stargate SG-1", not "girl". These are all grown women, not girls.
        Last edited by hedwig; 30 September 2014, 12:23 PM.

Comment

No competition: Morena Baccarin as Adria.
          On Atlantis, then I have to go for Michelle Morgan as FRAN.
          Private guitar tuition | Return To Grace - rock/pop party band

Comment

Vala is hot too I am a girl and I could see it
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Actually, it's Amanda Tapping who plays Samantha Carter.

Oh, and I vote for Amanda Tapping/Samantha Carter. And I always liked her short hair; I thought it was really cute; she looked a bit like a tall pixie.

And the actress who played Sha're is Vaitiare Bandera.

What hedwig said....and I'm a girl, and I see it (to echo poundpuppy -though she was speaking of Vala).

AT just has a rather classic facial structure, and those unusually large, blue eyes are captivating...

sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Found my fav. pic of her:

sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHandedGuitarist View Post
                  No competition: Morena Baccarin as Adria.
                  On Atlantis, then I have to go for Michelle Morgan as FRAN.
                  I had every intention of saying Vala Maldoran/Claudia Black , but LeftHandedGuitarist makes an excellent point. When Morena Baccarin/Adria was first introduced as the adult form of the Orici I was struck by how lovely she was. So Morena Baccarin/Adria wins in my book. Although Vala/Claudia is a very close second.

Comment

Dunno... Adria's head was too small to be perfect imho.

So my vote goes to Amanda Tapping. She's such a kind person, and a very clever one too, and that is totally HOT in my book.

"Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I'd say Amanda Tapping and Morena Baccarin
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

My vote goes to Amanda. Look at this picture. She is so hot.

Comment

SG-1 has had plenty of hot girls (and guys) throughout its run but the top three I'd have to say are Sha're, Hathor, and Sam. I also liked Adria and Vala. It's so hard to just pick one.

Comment

Sam Carter seconded by Vala and Janet

Comment

I'd definitely say that Amanda is. I normally prefer women with long hair, but I very much prefer her with short hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X